Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

There was practically nothing in the movie except vfx. The story and the characterizations were super weak and Ranbir and Alia were completely miscast. I watch the movie this weekend on Hotstar and found so many bloopers. One such blooper was Srk returning to his home after escaping from Mouni's henchmen. Why did he do that? He knew they are after his 'payal' or Vanar Astra and the Brahmastra piece. He managed to escape the first time and then returns after few hours only to get killed by them. 😂 That was so stupid and poor screenplay. 

When Isha met Shiva for the second time initially he comes across as sweet nice guy but then he starts getting those 'dauras' and Isha still continues to fall for him. 😆 No gal would have fallen in love with such a guy who gets weird weird 'dauras' and suddenly acts strange unless she has some hidden agenda. ðŸ˜‰ I do feel Isha has some kind of mystery behind her. She's too good to be true.

I'm looking forward to part 2 only for Dev-Amrita story and the reason behind Amrita's death. I don't think Dev killed her. It was someone else who killed her and my suspicion is more towards Isha. As I said, she's too good to be true.

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I saw it recently and I also felt that the story had potential but they ruined it by making it all about love. Shiva and Isha behaved like a nibba-nibbi throughout the. movie.

1. The dialogues were so bad. Why say 'scientist' or 'artist' instead of taking their actual names? And reiterating sentences. In one scene, Guruji says 'we thought that the third piece got lost' to which Isha replies 'you think the third piece is not lost?' Like seriously! He just said that! Also, 'Kaun ho tum' was so irritating. And I can't even with 'DJ se Dragon' statement. 

2. The unnecessary songs. Shiva and Isha are shown to be on a time crunch to save Anish Shetty but they had enough time to romance throughout the Varanasi and sing an entire song. Although, I must say I really liked the background score and it really added to the VFX.

3. The love angle. Brahmastra is supposed to be the most powerful weapon but it falls short in front of a couple that met just a week ago. The love story felt so forced. Unless Isha's character has another arc, it makes no sense. I am hoping that her meeting with Shiva was not a coincidence but a well-planned meeting. 

4. Some of the actings were so OTT. Like when Raftaar screamed 'Brahmastra unka hai'. Mouni at times gave me Naagin vibes but she was far better than Isha. I don't know why Dimple Kapadia was even there. All she said was 'I will pray. And I agree why did SRK's character come back to the house if they were after his Astras? 

I hope in the next part (if they even make one), they tie up the loose ends and not make Dev and Amrita's story all about love.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No it sucked big time