Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Why did these guys kill his parents?

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tatum86

waiting to see when arthi meets yashs parents n what is their reaction towards yashs choice

Gonna happen soon. They all share a beautiful bond.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

What a horrible past. His parents were killed in front of him. And he was just a child.

Yash is a nice guy yet becomes killer, so there should be such vigorous reason. He had gone through so much pain which i will reveal in later chapters.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Why did these guys kill his parents?

will reveal little later. According to story, Yash reveals it to Aarti when she discovered him as killer.

Yash love for Aarti is boundless. He is ready for any other pain in this world but can't lose her. so he has to tell her what actually happened.

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 8:

Prateek got a call from Paridhi, his love life. He was excited as she was off for a vacation with family.

Prateek – Hi Pari, how are you? I missed you so much dear. I want you in my arms right now.

Paridhi – I missed you too Prateek. Let’s meet today, I can't hold up more time not seeing you. Meet me at our regular spot in an hour.

Prateek – Sure Pari. Love you. He cut the call and jumped in joy. He loves her too much, she is his childhood love, he adores her and she too. He always backs her no matter whatever she does. He is the biggest supporter of her dreams.

Yash’s Office:

Aarti reaches office and starts working on designs, meanwhile she got a call from Aman.

Aman – Hi Aarti, Good Morning!! we have started checking news articles as discussed but no luck yet. I will keep you posted on progress. I really wish we get another major breakthrough.

Aarti – Hi Aman, thanks for the update. Don’t miss any petty case as well. Just check if there was any incidents revolving around whole family. Something like a gang had done robbery, rape, murder etc

Aman – Noted, By the way what time are you joining us.

Aarti – I think I can’t join you guys today, I’m going to check some other details regarding this case. Just wanted to know more about Arun and his activities which may help us.

Aman – Are you going alone? Let me or Virat join you.

Aarti – No Aman, you guys stay focused on this task. Don’t worry about me I will take care of myself and cuts the call.

Aman feel little strange about her behavior. She was never before like this. First, she asked to hide case progress and now she is taking charge alone, he didn’t understand. Of course, she always worries about their safety but make sure to involve him at least. He determined to know the purpose behind this.

Aarti to herself – “No Aman, how much ever you dig you won’t get any clues. You would never get. All the proofs have been already destroyed” she smirks😎 And her phone rings, it was from a private number.

He says – “Madam, are you meeting me today? I hope the money is ready. You remember it right if you don’t give whatever I have asked for, then I do start talking in public. Not only that I will call Arun and reveal the killer’s details. He definitely rewards me. Either case am the one who benefited.”

Aarti – No, don’t do that. Today am coming to meet you and the money is ready. Look as per our deal am giving you money and you must not talk about this case anywhere or with anyone else. I hope you stick with it.

Stranger – Wahi toh deal mam saab. I won’t cheat you. I will message you the address, please be on time.

Aarti says ok and cuts the call. Meanwhile Yash enters Aarti’sroom which shocks her instantly.

At Park:

Paridhi – What Prateek, are you kidding me? Yash bhayya in love!! Wow!! Still she is in disbelief. When Prateek nods yes, she says ecstatically– “I couldn’t believe this. I know he is very nice person, shy but looks strict and keep himself away from girls. Am so happy for him, he deserves more love.”

Prateek – Yes Pari, even we were surprised when he told us. More than that we are happy for him and guess what now Mom wants to do mine n Yash bhayya marriage at same time.

“are you serious Prateek, or am I dreaming? Seriously so much has happened in these few days. I’m over the moon and excited to be part of your family officially” – delighted Pari says and they hugged each other, he pecked her cheek and she giggles☺️.

At Office:

Yash sense that she is worried with some issue and looks tired too. She looks at him smilingly and greets him “Good morning Yashu, congratulations our families are happy with us”

He went near and hugged her. He says – “Very Good Moring my sunshine and placed a warm kiss on her forehead. In fact, congratulations to us” he winks. Aarti nods happily. I think ek kiss tho bantha hai in this happy moment and sealed her lips❤️. She responded immediately, moreover she needs his touch his love. She became restless soul these days, wants to run away from this pressure and only he can take out her stress and make her peaceful. Their kiss got broken when aarti mobile rings. Yash asked her to take call and left to attend meeting.

Aarti checked out on missed call it was from H.O. She called him back and they both greeted each other. “I see that there is no progress happening in this case though days are passing, no clues no breakthrough’s reported yet. What’s happening? This was not expected from you Aarti, we knew your caliber and case solving abilities, but this is really dismaying” He sounded strong.

“We are working on it, I will make sure to finish this asap” she said calmly.

“Finish? How funny Aarti, you didn’t even get a single clue yet and you are talking about closing, How? Till now there is no such finding which give me that hope and there is no advancement” He is vexed now. “I’m sorry but higher management wants to meet you today at night 10pm. I will text you the place, let’s all meet there”

Aarti said – “but what is the need of this meeting when you feel there is no progress?” she sounded sarcastic which irritates him more.

“Never forget am your higher official and you must obey my orders. Don’t you dare to be sarcastic with me again, keep this in mind” he said annoyingly.

Aarti says – “Ok, I will be there with my team” and cuts the call abruptly. She is fuming😡. How dare he to speak with me like this. Well, they were unable to crack the case and depend on me. And now they are ordering me. I’m not a slave for them. I must keep them at their right place.

Sachin(H.O) informed Chief Security Officer (CSO) regarding call with aarti. “Don’t bother Sachin, i know how to make Aarti work on this case. She feels she is the intelligent, mastermind and I know how to bend her head down. If by any chance she is hiding any details from us she ought to pay for her deeds” he says with smirk on his face.

Aarti in her mind “tum log ko jo karna hi kardo, mai ache sejanti hu mujhe kya karni chahiye. My foot officials. Thinking that they are much smarter. I won’t let this case go such easily, you can’t take away him from me”. She feels so determined to have control of this case in her hands only.

Precap – Aarti meets stranger and CSO threatens Aarti 

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

arthi is trying her best to her yash by being blackmailed which puts her in her situation were arthi betrays her colleagues in order to save yash wish everything works out in the end

itsmeramya thumbnail

arthi is trying her best to her yash by being blackmailed which puts her in her situation were arthi betrays her colleagues in order to save yash wish everything works out in the end

Well, she is not aware of the fact still. That’s the turning point in story when gets to know. Before that lots of drama gonna happen😃

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 9:

Aman shares the details of his call with Aarti. All of them are confused. Why is she behaving strange in this case? Then Virat says doubtfully – “I bet she is going to do same as Udaypur's case. We all knew how she backed the Accused and played vital role in saving him”. Aarti is kind-hearted. When she deals any case, she tries to dig in deep, she looks for other side of the coin, never dependent on single statement. If she feels not only victim but culprit also has some strong point, then mostly she goes for peaceful settlement or submit proofs in favor of both. In the end, she make sure to do justice to the deserved one.

I think it’s better if we talk to her rather assuming things– Prashanth said. Everyone shook’s head and goes back to their work. Aman’s brain is still juggling, and he prays to god “hey bhagwan, please support Aarti. I wish she don’t do any tricks which harms her, I’m completely aware of the sensitivity of this case. Whatever please rescue her from all odds”

At Yash’s office:

Aarti finished her work and packing her stuff to leave, Yash enters her cabin. She looks at him and says – “Yash I have finished designs as per client requirement, you cross check them and let me know if any changes required”

“What is the need of cross checking when best of the best has worked on it” – he said naughtily.

“You are such a flirt Yashu, and everyone thinks you’re strict, unromantic” – she is deeply looking into his eyes.

“Haha only you are fortunate enough to see the romantic side of me dear” – his honest reply made her smile. By the way I came to here to tell you something important and she asks what. He said – “My family wants to meet you especially my mother. She ordered me to bring you home this evening, probably for dinner”

Her shocking face didn’t surprise him. He kept his hands on her shoulders and said – “don’t worry, I’m there with you, don’t tense too much”.She sighs and says – “I would love to but today I have something important work Yash. You remember my friend Aman, he had some business payment to be settled. It is bit hefty amount hence he couldn’t trust others and asked me to do it. So, I need to meet that person and handover the money. I’m really sorry Yash, I didn’t mean to disobey her order or make you feel low but am occupied at that time”

“No need to be sorry dear, and Ma will understand these things. No problem, you can visit us some other day” – he assured her. She felt relief and left to meet stranger.

At Stranger’s place:

Man – Welcome madam!! I hope you didn’t get any hurdles in reaching this place. By the way where is my reward?

“Here it is” she handover the cash bag and says – “now tell me what all you know about killer”

He told whatever he knows which blows Aarti. She couldn’tstand on her own feet. That was extremely heart wrenching and inhuman attack. She started feeling the pain of that family, tears rolled out from her eyes. For an instance, she thought the killer is doing right. They deserve such retribution. She came to her senses after some time and asked him – “Do you know where he stays and how does he look, what does he do for living? Anything, any small other details of him”

“No madam, he is the only survivor of that family. Post that incident I haven’t seen him.  Whatever information I’m aware of I told you. And I got what I wanted, now please keep me away from this case” – he almost begged her.

“Nothing gonna happen to you. You have my number, in case of any emergency, give me a call, I will come to rescue you. And I would never reveal about you and hope you too” - she re-assured him. He leaves the place with cash bag.

Aarti to herself – “Where is this case leading? Everyone knows everything, still they kept as a secret. What the hell is happening. Today they all must answer me”. Meanwhile Aarti asks everyone to meet at Old city police station to meet higher officials. Everyone reported on time.

H.O – Good evening, everyone!! Meet our CSO Mr.Rathod. He is here to check on you people and he has some set of questions for you guys regarding the case advancement.

CSO – Hello Aarti and team. I hope you enjoying Bhopal weather. Pardon me, only enjoying not working. This statement annoys Aarti, but she controls herself and said calmly – “We are trying our best sir”

“Best? Oh really!! I can see that in words but not in actions” – his scoffing irritates her more. She holds her fist firmly and listening to him patiently.

“You guys are privately hired, government is not paying for you. It is us who are bearing all your expenses, we are paying you out of our own pockets. We are endowing you to report the case progress not to stash” his statement shocks everyone except Aarti. Aarti’s associates shocked and looking at each other face on disbelief.

“What are you talking sir? Why do they hide it from us? Your silence is not an answer for any questions Aarti” Sachin almost shouted.

“Cool down Sachin why are you shouting on them. Don’t you understand, they are not willing to reveal even if we put guns on their head, they are so adamant” CSO said angrily and she smiles at his remarks.

She understood everyone’s confusion and clarified – “Don’t be so surprised guys, he tapped our phones and put his puppets to follow us. They sensed that we have some progress. Therefore, he set up this meeting not to taunt us but to know the progress of case”. Her troop is fuming now. They didn’t expect such witless act from him. They gave a stern look at CSO and Sachin.

We did it because of sensitivity of the case. Now please tell us what you have gathered – Sachin asked. Aarti is not intended to open her mouth, especially after spying on them, it is clear on her face. Sachin requested her still she denies.

CSO laughs and says – “Do not plea her Sachin, I have a trump card which works absolutely on her. Do you wish to know what it is? No, in fact who is it?”. She is looking sharply and he said – “It is none other than your love your life your passion tumhari janeman Mr. Yash Scindhiya”. Aarti gets shocked and there is a shake in her body. Her troop and Sachin also were in shock after hearing this.

Surprised Sachin said – “What are you talking sir? I think you have misinterpreted. She just works at his office. And am the one who put her in his office. They met few days back and how can love happened? And I know her very well, she is not the one who fall for money or looks or fame”. Even her troop is skeptical, and everyone is curious to know the actual truth.

CSO laughed bigger and said – “You know only one part of her life. The other part deals with many. They fell in love when they were pursuing graduation, about 8 years ago. Since then, they are in relationship and maintained privacy. Nobody knows about it including their families. Am I right Aarti?”. She is giving angry glares, she wants to punch him harder on his face but controls.

He turned to his subordinates and orders them – “you guys go and lock Yash, automatically madam will speak up why has she hided case details from us”

Fuming Aarti immediately pulls out and put the gun on CSO head which startled everyone including him. Immediately his subordinates pointed guns at her. In a reply, Aarti’s troop pointed guns at them. Sachin got scared and appealed everyone to put down weapons.

Precap:  Aarti – The Holocaust

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

the chapters are getting interesting as the story unfolds waiting to know more

itsmeramya thumbnail

the chapters are getting interesting as the story unfolds waiting to know more

Thanks dear. Appreciate your constant support on my writing. Yeah will reveal some more interesting things in coming chapters 😊