New Story on AarYa_Chapter 18 updated_8/3/2023 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 6:

While Aarti is busy in talking with her mother Yash was gazing at her without blinking eyes. She cuts the call and asked Yash whether he had dinner or not, for which he nodded No. She quickly prepares some food and serves him. He is happily having it and his phone rings, its from Gayatri.

Gayatri – Yash, where are you? You aren’t home yet, when will you come?

Yash – Ma am at my friends place, will start in sometime. You go sleep. Don’t worry am fine.

Gayatri – Ok, come soon. Have you had your food?

Yash – Yes ma, am having it now. Now you please go n sleep. She cuts the call.

Aarti – Yash it’s late, you need to leave now. Look how she is bothered about you.

Yash – Ok, I leave now. He says bye and she find him little dull and moody. Aarti goes near to give him a warm hug. He hugged her back strongly. She patted him on his back and asked about his worry.

Aarti – what happened Yashu, you look so dull and lost. What’s bothering you? Share it with me dear

Yash in his mind “I really want to share my pain with you angel but right now I couldn’t. there are so many things that I wanted to reveal to you but I feel this is not the right time. Soon after I finish my task I will come to you and share all my guilt with you. Until then I have to bear this pain alone”

Yash – Nothing baby, I’m thinking about how I have rejected your love and what could you had gone through. That's pinching my heart every time.

Aarti holding his cheeks says – “no yash, you haven’t rejected my love, just you were not ready at that moment and wanted some time to achieve something in your life. That’s it, never blame yourself for that”

Yash with tears in his eyes says – am so lucky to have you in my life, you understand my thoughts even before I say it. You knew it exactly what am feeling for. Thanks my love, thanks for everything. Thanks for backing me every time I need your support. Again they hugged each other. She gave a bye cum good night kiss to him.

Yash’s room:

He changed to casuals and started thinking about his next mission. the last person name is Arun Malhotra. He is one of the influential businessmen in India, who is having high security protocol. It’s difficult to get his appointment even. As per his plan, he was in touch with the man from long time. Yash impressed him with his work deliverables. He made it easy for him to access arun's office premises. Yash became his family friend too with his polite behavior and helping nature. He gathered arun’s daily activities and his habits, regular visiting places. By keeping all these things in his mind Yash made a plan.

Arun has a habit of spending one full day alone at his farmhouse once in a month. Yash thought that would be the best place and time to finish him. But that place is tightly secured. Yash is smart enough to trap one of security person to make his access easy into farmhouse. The security person has all access to the house. As per his plan when Yash enters the farmhouse as the security person and kill Arun. Thinking all these yash got into sleep.

The next day:

Aarti quickly finishes her work at office and leaves for the day. She went to meet the family members of victims along with aman n virat. They inquired about if they have any kind of relation, or they know each other. But hard luck for her. Yet she firmly feels that all these are somehow linked to each other. May be their families had not aware of. So she thought to meet the victims childhood n college friends. she asked Virat to collect their details asap.

Meanwhile Mansi and Prashant were busy in analyzing the murder patterns. Every time pattern is different and killer is smart enough in not leaving any clues. But all the victims were tortured before they die. Ribs were broken for one person, for other their hands, for another it’s skull etc. But only one similarity they found is their Intromittent organ had cut.

After 5 days:

All have met at their secret work place to discuss on their findings and case progress. Everybody presented their findings. In the end Aarti reveals that they all had a connection.

She says – “I have met one of his friends and got some interesting details about them. Total they are 5. They are rich, adamant, and rude to others. As their profiles are strong they used to roam like buggers, they drinks, smoke, and drug addicts too. They rarely went to college. They don’t like anyone who is opposing them. Very short-tempered, egoistic. Simply they are spoiled brats.”

Prashant – Oh wait!! What? Five friends..

Mansi – yeah 5 people, what’s wrong in it?

Aman – there is Mansi, out of 5 four were killed till and one more to go

Vitat and Mansi – Omg!! They were in bit of shock. One more to happen sooner or later. This is unbelievable.

Aarti – now I can say that this is a type of revenge killing. The murder might have suffered because of these 5, hence he started killing them one by one. And as per my guess the next murder will happen in next 4days.

Aman – How could you so confident on it aarti?

Aarti – look at the murder dates Aman, he is killing everyone on same day but year is diff. 4 years 4 murders. and this is the 5th year and last one is going to happen.

Aman – which means that day is so special for killer. He might have lost something which is very dear to him, because of these guys.

Prashant – Finally we got a breakthrough and virat n mansi jumped in joy. They wanted to celebrate this moment as from nowhere they cracked this.

Virat – So are we going to have any meeting with H.O. he surely will be amazed and praises us for such a crucial breakthrough.

Aarti – No Virat, just keep this as a secret for time being. When time comes will reveal these findings. I want you to check all the articles and news papers for that date and year possibly could 20-22 years back. Check all the major incidents like any accidents happened or scams or killing etc.

Everyone confused at Aarti’s remark. This is the first time she asked to keep their breakthrough as confidential. But no one questions her, they believe in her so much and followed her orders simply.

Precap – Aarti cracks next murder plan. Chief cop threatens Aarti as she hided the things

waitiing to see what rrthi discovered and hiding this info from her boss

What did Arun do to Yash or his family?

A gang of five spoiled brats, and four have met their end. Will they stop the fifth murder?

Originally posted by coderlady

What did Arun do to Yash or his family?

In next chapter you will find details. Am gonna reveal his past. 

Hope you like it😉

Originally posted by coderlady

A gang of five spoiled brats, and four have met their end. Will they stop the fifth murder?

That's going to be an interesting discussion. I'm trying to hold that until end of this story❓

In between some unexpected twists n turns gonna happen in aarya's life as Aarti exposed Yash. it's gonna complete roller coaster ride of emotions for them🥺

There would be misunderstandings between aarti n her gang as well 😒

Before revealing Yash's identity i will write few chapters on aarya's love story, which illuminate their bond, fondness for each other ❤️.

Chapter 7:

Aarti reaches her room. It was hectic and chaotic days. Though she was worn-out her mind is juggling with case. She thought What if she fails in stopping the next murder? What if I couldn’t catch him? His motive is much clearer now, at any cost he will come to take off Arun’s life, how should I trap him? Most importantly I need to protect my gang.

While she is banging her head regarding case her mobile rings and it is Shobha, this lit ups aarti’s face.

Shobha – Hello beta, kaise ho? Had your dinner? You are not calling me these days, apparently busy with your work and her question bank continues

Aarti – Ma, calm down, when will you learn to listen others. You keep on throwing questions at me but not giving a chance to reply. Satyendra laughed hardly at aarti’s remark. Shobha gives a glare at him and asked her to speak up

Aarti – Am doing good ma, just came home and I had my dinner as well. Now tell me how are you two? And had dinner?

Shobha – We are good beta, and finished dinner also. You sound so exhausted, bahut kaam hai kya?

Aarti – Kind of, one new project we got. It is at scratch stage so need to put my blood n sweat to bring it on track. I hope I will be successful in cracking (she said by keeping killer in mind)

Satyendra – You will dear but take care of your health too. Do not stress yourself much. Just believe in your caliber, intuition and you can show this world what you are capable of.

Aarti smiles and feels so good at heart and says – mama papa I want to tell something which is the most important aspect of my life. Honestly, I didn’t want to hide this from you people but I left with no option.

Shobha said – tell us beta, what is it? Even if u hide it we know there would be a strong reason behind it. Satyendra too nodded.

Aarti said “Ma, actually am in love”. They both got shock of their life. Shobha widens her eyes, opens her mouth. She has no words to utter and soon her eyes got wet in excitement. She jumped in joy n said – “I knew it, I was guessing this. Hence every time we ask about marriage, you turned your face down, aren’t you?”. Aarti nodded yes to Shobha’s words.

“We are very happy for you Aarti, we don’t ask you why have you kept this as secret but let us know the details of the lucky man. Wait, first of all tell me Is it one sided or two sided?” Satyendra asked curiously.

Aarti – “it’s two sided, even he informed his family members too and they are happy with us. It started when I was pursuing my graduation about 8 years and admitted love for each other 6 years back” and you know the guy too.

It has been 8 years and you didn’t tell us Shobha said with disappointed tone.

Come on Shobha!! Leave it, now we are aware of her love. Be happy for that. And aarti we know that guy, who is that? I bet it can’t be Aman. Is it Prashanth or someone else – Satyendra continued

Aarti reveals it is Yash Scindhiya. Satyendra got stunned. He is happy for her as he heard lot of good things about Yash and he personally seen his family attitude and behavior towards others. Shobha says “I must look for a date, we will come to Bhopal tomorrow and discuss on further things”. For which Aarti says, “No ma, not now I told you already we are preoccupied with new project. I believe we can’t make some time out for these discussions right now. It would be better if you visit after one or two weeks”.

Shobha agreed half-heartedly but is delighted for her daughter as she got Yash n his family. She thought now I can sleep peacefully; my daughter’s life is in safe hands. She cuts the call.

Aarti thought to speak with Yash tomorrow morning and slept happily after long time.

Yash’s room:

It’s 11 pm. Yash is in deep sleep and started dreaming about his haunting past.

He sees how he happily playing with her father. He could see his mighty mother’s face. It was bedtime for Yash and she is telling bed time story. He slept peacefully in her arms. All these glimpses brought a wide smile on Yash’s lips.

Suddenly his smile went off, he started seeing those heartbreaking moments. 8-year-old Yash is screaming, he was stabbed at his back by someone. His mother is screaming in pain and shouting for help. She was hanged toa fan, dying for breathing. His father is crying out loud and asking for help, but no one turns out. He was trying hard to fight back with the people who are hurting his family, but he was bashed hardly by them. They cut his throat. The whole house was flooded by their blood.

Yash became restless by recalling these memories. He is sweating heavily; his heart is racing. He clutched pillow and murmuring “no, no, don’t kill my mama papa. Please leave us, don’t hurt us. He started rolling on the bed. he was crying in pain; he couldn’t be able to control his emotions. He keep son murmuring and begging for their lives.

Finally, he woke up from his dream and breathing heavily. He desperately searching every corner of room for his parents. His legs are shaking, he became completely wet with sweat, he is frightened. It took some time for him to come to real senses.  He walks up to mirror, looks himself deeply. His eyes turned red and with a fuming face he says– “No yash, what are you crying for? Don’t let your tears comes out which makes you weak. Hold the pain, take revenge on who destroyed your family. You knew it you are alive for that. You were successful 4 times and only one bast*** is left, finish him. This will be the best gift for your parents from you. Being as on it is your responsibility too. You failed in saving your family, so finish the people who are still a nightmare to you”. He wiped his tears, had some water and went to sleep with a determined feeling of killing Arun.

At breakfast table:

Yash sensed that everyone is ignoring him, angry with him. He asked “what happened? Why are you all different today?”

Prateek replied – “Nai toh kya bhayya, you told us about your love but you didn’t show her to any of us. This is very bad and we all are disappointed, really disappointed”

Yash – Achaa, fine her name is Aarti. She is an Architect. Her parents lives in Delhi n she has no siblings.

Vidhi – finally Yash bhayya ne kuch bola, Aarti is a nice name. Show her picture right now. Yash took out his phone to show her pic n everyone gets excited

Yash – actually Prateek and Bauji met her before. Waise she is Bhopal right now, if you want you can see her or meet her live.

Gayatri gave a glare to SP and vidhi Pankaj to Prateek. SPsaid “what are you talking Yash, I met her when? I don’t remember really” Prateek also said same. Smiling Yash said “yes Bauji you met her but you don’t know that she is my love”

SP – Did you get that Gayatri now, I don’t know her, now please calm down. Gayatri smiles and asked to show her pic. Yash showed Aarti’s pic, for which Prateek reacted “oh now I got her, she joined recently our company to help you in new project, right?” Yash nods for the same.

Vidhi mischievously said – “how romantic Yash bhayya, you keep her in office and directly reporting to you. I expect the work is going smoothly” everyone laughed at her comment. Yash started blushing.

“No bhabi, nothing like that. And she spoke with her parents they also agreed for our marriage” delighted yash says. Gayatri wanted to meet Aarti and asked Yash to bring her home after his work. Yash said ok and left too ffice.

Precap - Same

waiting to see when arthi meets yashs parents n what is their reaction towards yashs choice

Even Arti told her parents about being in love. Both set of parents are anxious to see who.

What a horrible past. His parents were killed in front of him. And he was just a child.