Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

yash caring side for arthi is beautiful and also love the way gayathri cares for yash although they are not related by blood which is rare

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tatum86

yash caring side for arthi is beautiful and also love the way gayathri cares for yash although they are not related by blood which is rare

Yeah she loves yash unconditionally, that’s how i imagined for this story. Aarya’s love going to be tested in coming episodes 🧐

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The coming episodes dedicated for complete investigation related. And i will also touch yash-aarti college love story before she finds yash is the killer. Post aarti finds darkest side of Yash, he reveal the past. This is my plan, let me know ur thoughts, should i include their love story or should I completely focus pn investigation part? Open for suggestions if u want anything to be added 😊😃

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 2

Aarti was in love with Yash. Did she move away?

coderlady thumbnail

He still wants his happily ever after with her. After he finishes his task.

coderlady thumbnail

Aarti has promised to marry any guy after 3 months. So she has this time to find out where things will lead with Yash.

coderlady thumbnail

Will she catch him with his last murder?

coderlady thumbnail

A face to face meeting and a kiss. But trouble still looms.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 5

The next and last murder is coming up and the gang is already on the trail too.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Aarti has promised to marry any guy after 3 months. So she has this time to find out where things will lead with Yash.

Yes, she is confidant enough to crack the mystery in given timeline. Her track record also says the same. Aarti was not ready to move on with other guy but she couldn't see her parents sad. As she knew she is going to meet Yash, she has that gut he still loves her n may be he wanted to move on with her. It's her sixth sense pushed her to borrow that 3 months of time.