New Story on AarYa_Chapter 18 updated_8/3/2023 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Well yes!! Yash had his reasons to become a murderer.. Aarya had some past too ❤️ will mention reason for their breakup in second part which will be releasing tomorrow.. hope u like it 😊

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

waiting to read ur next chpt to know about arthi and yashs past

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 2:

Aarti took the recent case envelop and came to her chamberwherein her team members Aman, Virat, Mansi and Prashant are waiting for andall are excited about their new challenge. Aarti explained about the complexityof the case.

Aarti – This is completely different and interesting casethat we did never before. We don’t have any clue regarding culprit but still wehave to find some way to get details and close this asap. Our estimated time is3 months. Hopefully we finish this as per deadlines though it is tough. And H.Osir already arranged jobs for all of us and check you individual envelops forthe details & it also contains our residence details as well.

Everyone shared their residence and work places with eachother and Aarti said she is going to work in Scindhiya Groups.

Mansi – Oh my god!! You mean you are going to work with YashScindhiya. Her eyes got brightened and said he such a handsome hunk and mosteligible bachelor of the town. I wish I could have got that chance to workunder him. For which Aarti gave a glare and Mansi closed her mouth

Prashant – Oh Mansi stop non-sense. You know aarti right,she is not going to fall for looks and his glamour. For which Mansi agreed too.

Aarti asked everyone to stop talking about Yash and to moveBhopal asap and start work on case. In her mind “you are wrong Prashant, I alreadyfell for him. He is the man of my life, my love, my reason to exist and whatnot.. there were times I used to do anything for him but…” and she receivedcall from her mother and headed towards her home.

Yash’s Office:

Yash is looking at Aarti’s file and a bright smile came onhis lips. He remined how happy he was with Aarti when they were at college. Sheis the who brought peace into his life, she filled the gap n emptiness he hadfrom long time, He could never forget her smile, her fragrance, her caretowards him.

Flashback starts:

It’s the last day of their graduation and Aarti wanted to saythose 3 magical words to Yash which he already knew..

Aarti – Yashu, lets go from here, I wanna talk to yousomething really important. She drags him to corner of a room where nobody comeand look after them

Yash – Aarti why did you bring me here and what’s the matterdear. And you look super excited and your eyes are looking different today

Aarti – Today I want to confess my love for you Yash. I loveyou Yahsu, more than anything in this world. I love you to the moon n black, mylove has no boundaries and I just want to spend my whole life with you. And shewent on her knees and asked will you?

Yash -  with tears inhis eyes (he couldn’t believe that she is on her knees and proposing him. He felthe is the luckiest person in this world) Darling I love you too. You are myangel who brought my lost happiness again. You filled all gaps in my life. Youare everything to me Aarti and I promise I would never give your place toanyone in this world.

Aarti was on cloud nine and her happiness has no boundaries.With tearful eyes she hugged yash and gave him a peck on his lips. But yash immediatelycame out of it and continued..

Yash -  Aarti you knowmay be am not lucky enough to have you in my entire life. I have some personalcommitments which I can’t share with you right now and I don’t even know howmuch time it takes for me to accomplish them. By the time I finish of thosethings I don’t know whether there will be any life left for me. Hence I want youto move on. Please don’t wait for me

Aarti -  Baby what r utalking about. If u don’t want to share with me then fine I wont force you butstill I will wait for you, even if it gonna take my lifetime. Still I will waitfor you.

Yash – Angel please don’t be stubborn!! I know even if I haverejected you u still wait for me. That’s why I was honest with you. Am sayingna please don’t ruin your beautiful life for me. You deserve better and more happinessin this world.

Aarti -  You are thatbetter n happiness for me yashu. You have all rights to ask me to stay awayfrom you but you cant ask me to stop loving you. I only loved u, loves u andwill love you till my last breath. Nobody can take your place yashu, and I don’tlet anyone to touch me. Only you have right to love me.

As per your wish am leaving now. Whenever you accomplishedwhatever you wanna become in life that day come to me. Until that I keep onloving you and I know u love me too. She says final bye and gave final kiss toyash and left from that college.

Back to present:

I know Aarti how much you love me and I miss you so much. ThoughI wanna run from you to keep you safe but god has other plans. Waise this is mylast murder dear, till now I haven’t left any clue for police to catch me. And finalone also I manage to do same process. Post that I will come to u and we willget married n live happily ever after.

Dubey’s house:

Shobha got furious after Aarti informed her about Bhopalshifting.

Shobha – Here am planning for your marriage and you aresaying about new job. Just shut up, you are going nowhere. And this time am notready to listen you nor your father words. Bahut hogaya ab bas.

Dubey – Shobha try to understand her. She wants to becomesomething in her life and why do we need to stop her. Marriage is not onlything in anyones life. But as she said she is not listening anything.

Aarti understood the situation and take a big sigh and wentto her mother.

Aarti – Ma, I understand all your love and concern. You wantme to get married for myself. I completely agree to it. But now please let me go,this job is very important for me. And I promise you one thing give me 3 monthstime to settle in this job and I will marry the guy whom you like for me.Shobha n Dubey both got shocked and happy as well.

Shobha – you are not lying to me na, so that I could send u Bhopal.Aarti nodded no. I am saying this bottom of my heart. Just give me 3 monthstime, after that I do things as per your wish. Shobha hugged Aarti and showeredher with kisses. She said yes for her Bhopal job.

Aarti came to her room and started thinking about how toface Yash? How to hide her feelings for him? How to lie him about her job? And onelast thought shivered her “had yash forgotten me? Or he find any new love?” .Tears rolled out of her eyes. With heavy heart she started packing her bags…

Well this is it for chapter-2. Will upload next chaptertomorrow. Please give thmubs up if you like it. Thanks all.

tatum86 thumbnail

what a beautiful story i love yash n arthi waiting for them to finally meet 

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 3:

Scindhiya Mansion:

Yash reached home by 8 pm and all are waiting for him for dinner. He quickly got freshen up and came for dinner. It is a ritual at Scindhiya’s home that both breakfast and dinner all family members have together. They share details what happened all over day. And Gaya3 observes that Yash is looking different, to be precise he is happy n his eyes she can see that excitement. Meanwhile Yash shared his how his day went. As everyone finished dinner, Yash is about to left to his room and Gaya3 stopped him.

Gaya3 – Yash beta I want to talk to you and I know you won’t like me to bring this topic again but still am your mother. I have concern about your life. I want you to start a family life and settle well. I don’t know why you are not interested in marriage. Today you have to share me the reason behind your stubbornness.

Yash - Ma, I know how much you love me. It’s not like that am not interested in marrying but right now I do not want to take any responsibility, typically family responsibilities. That’s it!!

Gaya3 – I’m pissed of listening all these from you. You have to settle in your life and I want to see that. And don’t try to convince. SP intervened and said..

SP – Gaya3 marriage is something for which individual has to be ready mentally and physically. It’s a journey with whom he/she has to do until their last breathe. It is a commitment that you are giving to your partner to be honest, loyal with them for the rest of life. It is a very sensitive matter wherein people has to take decision on their own. You can’t make them accept by putting pressure or some emotional atyachar.

Then he turned to Yash and continued, Yash I know you are very responsible, sensitive and honest when it comes to any relationship. Truly speaking even I don’t understand why you are not ready for marriage still. But things has to happen at right time and right age. Just think over it once. Yet I promise nothing will happen against your will. And as we always say if you like anyone- feel free to let us know. I don’t put any conditions over that. He handled the situation very maturely as usual.

Yash who is happy to hear these from her Bauji said “Bauji, I know you all love me and respect my decisions. Until I haven’t shared this with anyone of you. But today I was really touched by your words, so am telling you. Yes, I admit that I love a girl but please don’t ask me more details right now. Just give me some time, may be 1 or 2 months. I will bring that girl in front of you and am sure you all will love her so much”.

Gaya3 who is excited to listen from this her yash said – “I knew it there would be something like this. At least please show me the girl photo na and why you need time, she don’t love or you don’t propose her till or she rejected you. Tell me if any case I will go and talk to her, I will give her assurance”. Yash can see same questions from each and every family member.

Pankaj – Ha yash, tell me if that is the case. We will go to her n make her understand what she is going to lose if she don’t want you.

Vidhi – I don’t think so she is not love with you Yash bhayya. I think she might have asked some time for marriage so here you are buying some time from us, right? And she laughed.

Whole family is looking at Yash mischievously now and Prateek pitched in.

Prateek – Bhayya this is not fair!! I always share my personals with you. Even Paridhi matter also I told you before even I propose her but you hided such big thing from your chote. Really hurting.. but don’t worry I will take revenge once Bhabhi comes to home. I will complain on you. Waise tell me more about Bhabhi na am so excited. For which vidhi also added her voice.

SP – Please control yourself my dear family members and lets give break to our illusions so that Yash will speak up

Yash – haha thanks Bauji!! Ma, she loves me so much. In fact she is proposed me first and am her only man in her life. She is ready to do anything for me. And Bhabhi it’s not her actually it’s me who asked to wait for some time and that poor girl is waiting for me for past 6 years. Yash eyes got wet.

Gaya3 – what? 6 years? And you didn’t think its important to share with us. Really disappointing yash. And that poor girl, I don’t know what she is going through. She sounds bit of disappointment and anger.

Pankaj – I know yash without any reason you wouldn’t hurt anyone intentionally. And these tears in your eyes clearly indicated that even you are living with same pain which you gave her, but why?

Yash – he wiped tears and said you are right bhayya I gave her so much pain, but now onwards I want to give her all happiness in this world which she deserves. She’s been waiting patiently all these years for me. And it’s my duty to protect her, love her and give all happiness she wants.

Vidhi -  But you still didn’t answer our question bhayya. Why did you ask her to wait that too for these long 6 years when you love her this much.

Yash – he left abruptly from there without even paying attention to their screams.

Bhopal Airport:

Aarti has reached Bhopal. There are ample of thoughts in her brain but on top of all those she is excited to see Yash after long 6 years. She knew how hard was these 6 years. Everyday she pray to god for yash’s happiness and safety. She don’t know why she loves him this much but all she knew is without him she couldn’t live. She lived this 6 years with a hope that one day Yash will come to her. Once the hope dies so as she.

Aarti reached to the place where she has to stay, got freshen up and head towards for interview. More than interview she is excited to see Yash. Her man!! She called Shobha and informed her she reached safely and heading for interview. Shobha wished for her good luck.

Yash’s office:

Aarti successfully cleared initial rounds of interview and now its turn for yash to take final round. They both are equally excited, scared, and feeling nostalgic. They don’t have any words to explain their feelings. As per HR instructions she went to Yash room who is waiting by facing his face to window side.

Aarti with tears in her eyes called him – Yashu!!

Yash turned – “Angel” and tears rolled out of his eyes, he couldn’t control himself. For whole world he is stubborn, strong, not an emotional person. When it comes to his angel he is complete opposite.

Aarti who couldn’t see the tears in his love, rushed to him,wiped his tears and said – “No yashu, please don’t cry. You know I can’t seeyou crying. I don’t want to come in front of you all these years and waiting patiently as per your wish. I truly do not want to come in front of you unless you want to see me. But I couldn’t control myself not coming to you. I just came here to see you once, that’s it. I will leave now. But please don’t cry. Stay happy as always”

Aarti about to leave with heavy heart and yash stopped her by holding her hand. He said “ don’t leave me aarti, I cant live without you. I know I have given you so much pain but I need you my dear. Please forgive me and stay with me FOREVER.”

She couldn’t believe her ears and pinched herself and understood yash really said all these. She was so ecstatic and crying in happiness. Yash came to her placed his hand on cheek and other hand on her waist. he dragged her closely to him and sealed her lips with his.

Precap – Aarti gets initial breakthrough and Yash’s plan for his last murder (and some Aarya moments as well)

tatum86 thumbnail

thank you for such a long chpt absolutely loving it waiting for next

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 4:

Yash is kissing her passionately. The kiss comprises his love, wait, pain, his eagerness to touch her, to be with her. It was breathless, he is not allowing her to move away from him. He holds her so firmly, his one hand is around her waist and other is caressing her cheeks. There is not an inch gap between them. He was so lost in her and she too. Aarti couldn’t believe what is happening now. He is so close to her, smooching her. she was waiting for this moment from ages. She was urging for his love now he is this much close to her, her happiness has no boundaries. She thought she won the battle of love.

Yash in no mood of leaving Aarti. Wherein aarti managed to create some gap and said “Yash we are in office and its interview time, the door isn't locked, anybody can come. Please leave me now” and he replied “nobody has that dare to enter into yash’s room without knocking baby and you don’t worry I have already informed them not to disturb during this time. So until you go out nobody comes in” he winked at her with a sweet smile on his face.

“So you are well planned for this” aarti said trying come out of his grip.

“Of course and why not? I know Angel how much we both missed each other every passing day. I admit that am the reason for such huge pain. But now I don’t allow anything to come between us not even this inches gap and he pulled her again”

Then why did you ask me to stay away from you? Do you think that I could be an obstacle for your goals and success – Aarti asked with tearful eyes.

Yash replied by keeping his fingers on her lips – Never dear,I know you always wanted my happiness, to see me successful. You are never an obstacle rather you’re my strength, my courage. I understand your pain and confusions. But believe me you’re the reason for my existence. I would trade my whole life to be with you.

But you still didn’t answer my question properly - Aarti said. 

Yash - “I will definitely give you clarifications but not now, I have informed my family about you and they are happy with my decision. I promise Aarti before our marriage I will clear everything between us. Trust me, please”

Aarti nodded happily and so I think my job is confirmed at both places’ office and home. He smiled and kissed her again. Not only their lips now their tongues also talking. He is moving so confidently yet smoothly. She hold him around his neck where her one hand is playing with his hair. He slowly moved his hand down till he touches her breast. She got chills allover her body. He started kneading her breast rhythmically, his other hand is busy in massaging her waist. It was so pleasure moment for both. She started moaning and he released from his strong smooch and started nibbling her neck. She started slowly losing herself in his glee.

He is crunching her neck, pressing her breast roughly. His other hand made a way to get inside of her shirt. She feels his real touch on her waist now. He moved forward and unbuttoned her bra, along with her shirt. He has now clear view of her cleavage, in no time he jumped into it and chewing it hardly. Her moans and groans are added fuel to his hunger. He grabbed her pink nipples n started licking them. Aarti completely lost in pleasure and moving according to his pace and will. He is ruling her now. He took her to couch, placed her on it then he landed over on her. Again he started smooching her nipples, he is playing with it and he loved to do it. Slowly he moved to her belly side, started kissing her navel. It was a delightful moment for both. They both sank into each other passionately.

Suddenly someone knocked the door which irritated Yash. He arrogantly said “ I’ve already informed you not to disturb me unless I asked you. Then why are you here?” and pushed himself into her belly again. Aarti smilingly looking at him. He became a complete child now and not at all want to leave her.

The person at door has informed that SP is coming. Yash immediately stood up and helped Aarti to stand. He asked her to use washroom and he quickly set himself up and opened the door. By the time SP reached and enterd into room. He couldn’t find the girl and asked about same. Yash said she is using washroom. He further added, he has done interviewing her and she is capable of this position. SP also approved for that as he knew Yash’s interviewing skills.

Aarti came out and wished SP. SP said – Congratulation miss aarti, welcome to SP group. My son is happy with your performance (Yahs naughtily winked her when he said performance and Aarti got lil blush on her face) and I wish you will be an added value to our company n help us in achieving our goals. You can start work from tomorrow onwards. If you have any further questions you can reach out any of us, we are happy to help you.

Aarti – Thank you sir!! I’m delighted to work with such a prestigious company. I promise to work with dedication and honesty. And she took a leave from there. Yash said bye to her which surprised SP but he thought it as a professional ethics to greet their employees.

Aarti House:

She reached house and she was amused for what had happened today. It is a dream come true moment for her. She thought to share the same with Shobha. Aarti thought – today I must reveal about yash to my parents, they will be thrilled for sure and definitely look for a wedding date. Omg!! I will be his wife soon and gonna share my entire life with him. Thank god for such a big blessing in my life.

She got a call from her troop. All have been reached safely and got their home n work. Aarti instructed everyone to meet her at her residence tonight to discuss on further process n plan.

Aarti – I need to finish this as quickly as possible. how yash would react if I tell him about my other job. No aarti, don’t tell him right now because he might get frightened. Already he has something on his mind and heart. Today I have observed there is something bothering him inside. First I need to find that out later I will inform him about my investigation job.

Precap – Aarti gets initial break through and a few glimpse of Yash’s past

tatum86 thumbnail

Waiting  for next chpt to witness  arthis  reaction  when  she finds out about  yashs  past hope there  would  not be any  sort of misunderstanding  which  might  break  them up

itsmeramya thumbnail

Im planning a few chapters for Aarya’s catching game  before they knew eachother and few chapters of Aarya’s love story..

Edited by itsmeramya - 1 years ago
itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 5

Scindhiya Mansion:

SP has back from his work and entered room to find Gayatri who is lost in thoughts. She looks dull, worried and confused. SP went near and enquired about her worry – What happened Gayatri? You look so worried and seems like you lost in thoughts. Tell me, what’s bothering you now.

Gayatri – Am thinking about Yash, she sighed

SP – still, he agreed for marriage and he liked a girl too. He is happy now, then you look dull. This is what you wanted all long.

Gayatri – Yes ji, am happy for Yash. But what makes me confused is why did he asked that girl to stay away from him? Moreover yash shares everything with me, you knew it how close am to him. Even if it is a small matter or a life long decision he shares with me, even if he did any mistakes still. But he hided his love from me past 6 years and he is suffering alone. Though he shares about his love yet he didn’t reveal the reason behind his silence. Moreover am observing Yash from quite sometime, he is looking different. He is not a night person but recently I have observed him going outside at night times. He is looking serious, angry and lost somewhere. Most of the times I seen his eyes wet, he is not letting his tears to roll out outside. Gayatri got emotional while saying this.

SP has pacified Gayatri, said – I understand your emotions, Gayatri. I know how you close to him. You both share a different bond, more than mother-son duo you both are friends, secret keepers. Yash is a matured guy, he knows exactly what he is doing. There could be definitely a strong reason for hiding all this from us, I will try to get details and let u know asap. You don’t bother about yash, he looks happy now. So you try to be calm, if he sees you like this he would get disturbed again.

Gayatri nodded head for the same and mean time Vidhi came n asked to join for dinner. Also informed that Yash has some important work at office, so he may not join for dinner.

Yash’s Office:

Delighted Yash couldn’t stop himself from meeting Aarti again. His heart, mind, body wants her right now. He is craving that comfort from her, he wants to cuddle her and sleep in her arms peacefully. He recalled what had happened during interview and smiling.

He talks to himself – No, I can’t stop myself now, I have to meet her. I need to see that smiling face again. Anyway next week I have planned for my last mission (last murder), before that I want to spend all my time with my angel, my baby. Only she can bring the peace into my life, she has the power to bring back all the smiles that I have forgotten long back. Lets go and meet her. but he didn’t want to inform her, wanted to surprise her. so he checked her resume for present address and started from office.

Aarti’s house:

All the associates have reached her home and they all are chatting. Mansi is excited about Aarti’s job.

Mansi – Aarti, how is Yash looking, I knew he handsome hunk, hot and charming. But what did you feel when you look him first. And how was he with you? Cool or strict? I’m so excited that you are going to meet him daily, I wish I could get that job.

Everybody started smiling how Mansi is crazy about Yash. Aarti got little jealous but she hides it. She says - Control yourself my dear, he is a gentleman and it was a kind of formal interview. That’s it and don’t forget why are we here. With that everybody came to their normal senses, asked about the plan.

Prashant – I think as of now we don’t have any proper plan. The only plan is to find out who can be the killer.

Aarti – Yes, we need to find out. Virat and Aman, you to have to find if there is any relationship between all the victims. Go through each n every details of the case. Don’t miss any penny thing. And Mansi and Prashant you check regarding the murder patterns. Try to get if there are any similarities to understand the motive.

Virat – Do you think he can be a psycho killer?

Aarti – Am not sure Virat, right now we don’t have any details to prove the point. He can be a psycho killer, or doing it for revenge or to get fame or can be anything. Unless we don’t know the motive we cant judge. Be on top of your work.

Mansi – How can you manage aarti, if you work for 8-9 hours in a company. Gonna be hectic for u.

Aarti – No mansi, am working for part time there. Like 4-5hours a day, that’s the deal. So after I finish my work, I will join you guys. Meanwhile I try to get more details on these murders, their profiles and everything.

All said bye to Aarti and left the place. She came inside and closed the door. She changed the clothes and heard door bell, and opened the door only get shocked. Yash is infront of her. She pulled him inside and closed the door.

Aarti – Yashu it’s 10pm, what are you doing her now? And what if someone sees here. By the way why are you here?

Yash lost in Aarti’s charm. She wore a tank top and short. Very comfortable night clothes. When aarti shaked him he came to his senses and said he came for a kiss. He said shamelessly. She was shocked to listen this from him and said – “you became so shameless and it’s 10 pm Mr.scindhiya, go to your house, your parents would have been waiting for you. Koi kissi wissi nai ab” she tried to push him. But he pulled her strongly. Her soft breasts hits his hard chest. He lost in her eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful, he could find only love in her eyes. Where aarti found love, lust, hunger for touch in his eyes. He is looking so deeply and shifted his gaze to her lips. And started her kissing her.

He started with a gentle smooch which later on became a passionate kiss. She responded back to him with same passion. He nibbled her lower lip and moved down to her jawline. He passionately bite it and she started moaning and said – “you said only kiss”.

“I want more now” – he asked while kissing her neck. She couldn’t say no to him. Before she responds her mobile rang and it’s her mother. Yash was frustrated as it is the second time he got disturbed.

Precap - same