Dhara is a dumbass with peanuts for brains

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Missed periods and the first thing that comes to dhara's mind is pregnancy and arnav? Disgusting

I dont want raavi to justify herself to any of these idiots

this shows ki Raavi ki kya value hai iss family mein. No one trust her, loves her and accepted her as a family wholeheartedly. Jiss Dhara ki shaadi bachane ke liye Raavi apni hi behan ke against ho gyi thi, jiss Dhara ko Raavi bachpan se apna ideal manti ayi hai woh Dhara Raavi ko itna hi janti aur smjhti hai
iss baat se yeh proof hota hai chahe Dhara Raavi ke samne kuch bhi bole pr usko bhi Raavi pr doubt hai, Dhara ko bhi lagta hai ki Raavi ka affair hai Arnav ke saath. Shiva kam se kam dhikhwa toh nhi krta jo dil mein hai woh jubaan pr. pr Dhara ki kathni aur karni mein hamesha se zameen asmaan ka fark rha hai. I don't think Dhara Pandya family mein kisi ko bhi selflessly pyaar krti hai. Infact har kisi ko apne hissab se use krti hai bas uska motive pura hona chahiye.

I think we can all agree, Dhara is….Special. 

Specially awful to ShiVi. 

Raavi told Dhara that nothing had happened between Shiva and her.

If it comes out, then Shiva will suspect her relationship with Arnav.

But more than Raavi, I feel bad for Rishita. She assured Rishita that she was by her side. But she changed sides even after Rishita brought Shweta"s ill intention to light.

Edited by kavitha_r - 1 years ago