Bigg Boss 16

Netizens slam Tina n shalin for their behaviour towards sumbul.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

And they should!

Tina was furious today. First she tried to instigate Shalin to go humiliate Sumbul with the jacket issue - we can all tell this young girl has a crush on him (love is blind after all!!😵) and has now entered the arena to 'fight' with TIna over him. Tina, no fresh rose, instantly clocked on.

When that failed, she used the ration delivery task to really show her full blown anger and made it clear to Sha he has to choose. Her true colours are revealed.

Despite everything, I cannot see a teenager get ganged up on. I know she is far from innocent with her recent spate of lies (btw that is her way of entering the game now, blame BB and the pressure for her to contribute) but what Tina is trying to get Shalin do is very, very bad. I hope it blows up on her face. I think BB house will be one lesson Sumbul won't forget too soon. 

Some of these HM needs to be called up on their bullying, vindictiveness and pure prettiness. I am shocked a TV station like Colours will condone these without at least making some attempts to show they are addressing the issues. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL - seems to be a clear case of Sumbul bot army losing it as she continues to degrade day by day

Her lies are out in the open for everyone to see

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL - seems to be a clear case of Sumbul bot army losing it as she continues to degrade day by day

Her lies are out in the open for everyone to see

We know Sumbul has lied several times but that doesn't make Shalin and Tina saints.Sumbul's problem is that she fights with Shalin but after some time she goes after him too. Her main reason for dislike towards Tina is probably Because she has a crush on that guy. But till date I have not understood why Tina does not like her. Because she certainly does not love Shalin. 

This content was originally posted by: G259

We know Sumbul has lied several times but that doesn't make Shalin and Tina saints.Sumbul's problem is that she fights with Shalin but after some time she goes after him too. Her main reason for dislike towards Tina is probably Because she has a crush on that guy. But till date I have not understood why Tina does not like her. Because she certainly does not love Shalin. 

Tina's main alliance is with Shaleen and he is her game. Sumbul is the kebab mein haddi - the dislike is only naturally borne our of jealousy

This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Despite everything, I cannot see a teenager get ganged up on. 

Then dont come to a show like BB. OR listen to your dad when he comes and gives you advice, if you are that innocent. 

1/2 people going against you is not ganging up

Sumbul has some awful traits as a person, and Tina, being the skilful fox she is keeps showing that to the viewers and Shaleen. Shaleen being a complete bail-buddhi follows Tina's instructions blindly. 

Its a toxic trio and no one person is less innocent than the other. 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Then dont come to a show like BB. OR listen to your dad when he comes and gives you advice, if you are that innocent. 

Sumbul has some awful traits as a person, and Tina, being the skilful fox she is keeps showing that to the viewers and Shaleen. Shaleen being a complete bail-buddhi follows Tina's instructions blindly. 

Hey, I'm just stating a personal point of view! not debating the validity of her being a contestant of this show.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Shalin is not bailbuddhi. He is smart and acts as if he doesn't understand anything. 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sumbul and her blind fans can only blame others. There is a reason why majority neutrals hating her day by day. 

https://twitter.com/Priyanka_Astra/status/1589178545628409856?t=-RtyVpW8hVjPAk1jthr6Mg&s=19

See this how Sumbul is chilling and rolling on the bed while enjoying with Nimrit and company to plot against PriyAnkit. She is becoming so desperate to stay after every feedback from others and nomination. On one hand, she chills with PriyAnkit half the time and on the other hand she leaks their information to their rivals the other half of the day . Don't like PriyAnkit but they should stay away from this baby snake🐍 varna ek din unke baare me bhi jhoothi etotic story banaakar logon ko bataayegi. No wonder in yesterday's precap no one gave rose to her except one from Shalin who may have given out of pity or to look nice in front of her. She is worse than even Shalin and Tina as at least they are what they are in front of everyone instead of this girl who only acts innocent and naive but is the most toxic and manipulative. 

PS: Yes my neutrals Shiv and Abdu too are going in wrong direction but Sumbul is worse for acting innocent while being the most manipulative. 

Edited by Jerry_Chuhiya - 1 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sumbul is wrong in this matter. Tina is right sumbul is a liar and fake person. She is a typical teenage brat who is going mad over a overaged person