Kartik aaryan n pashmina Roshan r dating?????

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes does seem like they’re in a relationship. At this rate, KA will go through all the young ones. 😆😆 IDK WHAT these women see in him, but good for him. Hope the rumours that say he’s super-controlling aren’t true b/c this poor girl will have a tough time. She’s rather pretty & Hrithik’s niece. 

Kartik Aaryan doesn’t spare a single lady in Bollywood, now that he's done with dating every single actress, now he's targeting the actors' cousins. Good going👏

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Yes does seem like they’re in a relationship. At this rate, KA will go through all the young ones. 😆😆 IDK WHAT these women see in him, but good for him. Hope the rumours that say he’s super-controlling aren’t true b/c this poor girl will have a tough time. She’s rather pretty & Hrithik’s niece. 

Hrithik's cousin.

Hrithik's niece is Suranika.

Pashmina is Rajesh Roshan's daughter, so Hrithik's cousin. 

This one has been going on for probably around a year and this is the first time media is talking about it.  It looks like he might be serious about this one, unless the media talking about it spooks him and he bails 🤷🏽‍♀️.   I also don’t know what women see in him.  To me he’s kind of Ranbir Kapoor but without the emotional baggage.  And since I’m being honest, I find his smile very disingenuous.  It looks very condescending and smirky.  It creeps me out.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

This one has been going on for probably around a year and this is the first time media is talking about it.  It looks like he might be serious about this one, unless the media talking about it spooks him and he bails 🤷🏽‍♀️.   I also don’t know what women see in him.  To me he’s kind of Ranbir Kapoor but without the emotional baggage.  And since I’m being honest, I find his smile very disingenuous.  It looks very condescending and smirky.  It creeps me out.  

IKR! He’s always come off as super crass to me too. I just don’t like him at all. Sara wanting to date him (and she did) was a massive shocker to me. 🤪 She’s much too classy & intelligent for him!!! He’s also an over-rated actor. Tbh, people on this forum root for him majorly b/c he’s an outsider. If he was a nepo kid, watch him being hated by many. 😆

IKR! He’s always come off as super crass to me too. I just don’t like him at all. Sara wanting to date him (and she did) was a massive shocker to me. 🤪 She’s much too classy & intelligent for him!!! He’s also an over-rated actor. Tbh, people on this forum root for him majorly b/c he’s an outsider. If he was a nepo kid, watch him being hated by many. 😆

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!

I don’t understand how does he gets all the girls 🤯 he is just soo ewww 🤢