ABHIRA 2.0 👸🤴🥻🕺👥🫂

Posted: 1 years ago

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago

Welcome Hari .  Today's episode review. 

Abhi thanks the dancers who came like baarat.  Abhira wants to go inside the house and mata says you stay here only.  I will get ready for Puja and invite you.  Mahima is not happy but the rest are happy for abhira.  

Ak says i will lift my dulha and take you.  She tries to lift him but she can't.  She says it's more and love is not shown this way more or less. Abhi says how much you wanted you did rest leave it on me . He lifts her in his arms and takes her near door. Mata is ready for their grihapravesh.  They come near door with banno pyari bgm . FBS of abhi getting ak first time after tilak1 , after shadi and for mata health are shown. 

Ak trying to lift abhi is carry his weight through her sacrifice issue but she can't lift him. Next he carried her in hands easily removing the burdens on her with claims and mus by his family.  He took the responsibility on his own when she is unable to do much. This is against first dulhan entry where he told her that he can't carry her lehenga weight . She went on her own to his room holding his hands. Now he carried her respect in his hands. In between they showed the bit where abhi carried her in hands when she came for mata and sprained her leg near door. When she put her self-respect away to heal his mom he carried her into the home throwing his ego away. 

This lifting is done before abhira had talks . So they didn't discuss anything just held each other in love to have new life with renewed love. And abhira are not shown touchy touchy or hugging unnecessarily. That baby phase is gone so we get different matured abhira only next. 

Abhi drops her near door. Mata says you enter in as steps should not be stopped.  Ak says one minute. She says i want to say something. I am sorry i came without informing this way.  Before grihapravesh we want to talk something. Mata is surprised.  Ak says you are all feel it wierd but we need to talk .  Mata says we didn't stop to talk but you can enter in and talk.  Abhi says it's important for us before entering home. Both say please.  Neil, tauji and Harsh say manjari to give them time.  Mata says i will stand here only with arti thal and kalash till you both talk . Abhi says don't be angry. We need to talk. 

Harsh says let them talk 🦜 we will sit inside.  Mahima sees dissatisfied manjari and goes after her.  

Abhira go away from there to  talk🦜. 

Kv gets a photo on his phone with abhira dancing. He jumps happily saying we got answer of Ak divorce.  He shows photo to manish and he is happy says whatever decision my daughter has taken i am happy for that. Mimi and swarna are happy. Swarna says none should do nazar on my beti.  

When kv and Goenkas are shown gold  kalash pot is shown on side table πŸ˜‰

When swarna said none should do nazar on my beti Ar is shown next 😑.

Ar sits in car infront of court. Both lawyers argue where are Abhimanyu and akshara . Ar says where is akshu and confirm whether they are taking divirce or not  . I want to see their faces after divorce 🀣.  I need to ask this changu mangu . Ar gets a message and gets shocked seeing Abhira dance photo. 

Ar is a big clown in story she got her answer through abhira photo.  Her kicks to ak on trust , crack in relationship blah blah blah resulted in ulta.  She under estimates abhira all time and gets ulta Prasad. πŸ₯³ Now her plans to possess Neil by beg, borrow or steal starts to get Birla kutta tag . 

MANJU & MAHI

Manjari stands near a table with flowers and  Mahi comes to Manju says she accepted family but why talk outside the house. is there any logic.  She just wants to show power game. Ak wants to show abhi that she came on her own with dholi but she wants to enter house with her own conditions. When something is coming easy it's value is unknown.  Abhimanyu always does akshu akshu akshu. He can't see much beyond akshara  . But Ak won't care him much.  

Ak always concentrates on her family ,her sister her brother and left over attention on abhimanyu. We all have differences but we stay here and sort issues.  You don't like what i say.  I have relationship with all and with abhi i have double relationship.  I care for him and i want him to be happy. Abhi is drowned in his love for ak.  Ak will take advantage of him always and Abhimanyu will do Akshara akshara.  You take care of all these things. 

White dried flowers shown in vase shows bonds to eternal love and unity . This is for abhira as discussed between nagin sisters.  

Two photos of abhira Sangeet were kept on table near flower vase.   One shown is a small photo which is abhira1.0 and the bigger photo  is abhira2.0 for them.  They feel old abhira but new changed abhira will be coming out soon with increased strength in love , understanding and trust. 

Katora stand shown after mahima is clear she will get katora next.  If she loved abhimanyu she could not have made their life horrible by hiding truth. 

Matas insecurities are out through mahima pouring ghee on her. Her main fear is abhi left alone by ak. 

ABHIRA 🦜 TALKS

Abhira sit down near the garden. Abhi says your affort is nice. But my baarat is better than your dholi. He says your dholi is best.  It's a surprise none expected it.  It's good that we stopped here.  We did mistake before not talking.  We could have spoken about our fears , trust and  understanding . He asks did you have love in heart ? She says lots is there.  He too says me too had it. In the device of heart , wifi plays as  communication and  We need to connect relations through it . We will learn from the mistakes and won't repeat them again.  He says tell me what you want to say.  Ak says don't misunderstand me.  He says i will ask 10 times and listen to you but won't misunderstand you.  

Ak says we are sitting and talking.  We know we both love each other.  By staying apart i learnt love has not reduced and it increased more with time.  When you got proof home and released kv bhayyaiah that time only i wanted to come hug you.  But something stopped me.  When we were married intially I thought we can trust each other and live happily.  But when i went away that time it's situation is difficult i need to go. I am sorry for going that way.  I thought we had trust and we will understand. I thought  after coming we will fight but sort out easily.  But what happened after coming back. We have love but in second chance more than love trust should be there.  I am scared of that.  If something happens and we separate i can't bear that pain again . 

Mimi likes you more what she says is this time there should not do any mistake.  Anything we do should be thought and done.  Kv bhayyaiah waited for this day from one year.  He wanted us to be together always.  I am yearning to call you but i am scared. I want to give you second chance and go with you far in life but i am scared to come with one step towards you.  I know you feel wierd but my heart is scared. Only one thing wins over scared heart is love.  This Darr is like going on road and scared of accident.  When true love is found in life we should take second chance.  Now i am not scared.  

Ak has overcome her fears and wanted to give her love another chance.  

Abhi says i understand this because I am scared seeing my parents married life.  I felt all this nervousness and anxiety. I used to run away from girls and don't want to fall in love any time.  I understand this anxiety and you don't need to explain it.  You haven't said anything which is wierd for me.  

Abhis Insecurities are always there from childhood so he understood Ak pov easily.  

Ak says i got a call from Jaipur music academy.  I was ready to go away from all these.  Ak sees a bike fallen infront of her house and she thinks as abhi and shouts.  Someone comes says he fell down. Ak goes back thinking what if abhi had accident.  She cries sitting and shouting abhiii.  

Fear of losing someone close to heart made her chose him back.  

Ak cried saying her pain and love to  abhiii near cliffhanger on first episode after leap.  Today she closed that leap and Separation by shouting abhiiii thinking he has accident.  

Ak says i thought it's you and i was dead then.  When it's not you , in that feeling i got confidence.  Abhi removes her tears.  When i love my man this much why fear.  I will fight with you and stay but not away.  That moment all FBS came in where we spent good times and love , support.  I didn't remember mus or fights.  I imagined our togetherness then and i made it real.  Second chance is difficult and we can't remove that immediately. But i want to take chance. She says  Happy second chance abhi. He says Happy second chance akshu.  He thanks for sharing her views.  She thanks him for listening to her.  He says it's like Diwali cleaning. Though it's late it's cleaned now.  He says We will keep it together. We may get problems later also but we will take care of it.  If we hold our hands together all problems get solved.  They both have tears and say oyee , hoyee.  

Orange calla lily plant with flower shown after Ak is for rebirth and resurrection. 

Ak gets up first and gives him hand to getup . He takes her hand getsup. Ak sees one button on his shirt is not fit and she fixes it.  He says what will I do without you.  She says its second chance so value of love is doubled . They both assure each other to have double understanding and trust to hold each other. They both hold hands and walk together. Ak calls maa and abhi says dulhan is ready.  

Ak is kept on high for sacrifice and patience in track so gave him hand to getup and chose him again. Her letters through kv only intiated abhi to chose ak again.  Kv truth followed it .  He took her hand happily accepting her as wife. 

The one button left in Abhis dress is HARSH . Ak will fix it on her own next and complete his life removing all his insecurities.  After their shadi on manjus anniversary, when ak touched him she got  his shirt away and all four buttons fell apart . They were Abhi, Neil, mata and manjari.  He opened his childhood story and secrets later out.  Ak kept all buttons aside then. Neil got slowly fixed by Ak in that house after his truth is known. Manjaris maritial life got mukti with Harsh slowly by intiating divorce on her own.  But Ak was the catalyst helped solve all those.  Now it's time for Harsh to be accepted as Papa by abhi.  Neil, abhi and Ak all will call him papa soon once abhi accepts Harsh πŸ₯³. The most awaited baap beta milan through Ak . 

Abhi saying to ak what will I do without you is for his life.  Without her his life is empty and he is lifeless. This is in a way his Ichakund wish , Ak is solution to my problems.  Without her his family problems can't be solved.  

Cvs today renewed Abhira vows simply by saying double love, double trust and double understanding by holding each other as to be together .  

Manjari comes with arti thali.  Abhira walk happily holding holds together.  Both leave their black chappal and heels aside Near the door.  Mata gives them sindoor. Shefali says as it's new start of  life , have new marks on house.  Ak puts hands in haldi and abhi too keeps his hands surprising all.  He says it's new start for me too. So i too will put my marks.  Shefali says yes and mata keeps burnt face.  

Ak keeps her hand prints first and under her abhi keeps his marks.  Mata keeps constipated face seeing his marks downwards.  

Leaving their chappal is keeping their self respect and ego away for  holding each other.  

Removing chappal near door can be for saving family ijjat they leave their respect next . (If any neil vs abhi rights track). 

Turmeric represents purity , prosperity and fertility.  Abhi printed hands with turmeric for their prosperous life next. Shefali is good hands she gave them that haldi paste. 

Hand prints represent strength, power and protection. As abhira did that both protect each other before falling prey to families.  Abhis hand prints followed ak. So he will follow her as husband which he failed before and now understanding her.  Abhira are equals as they walked hand in hand and didn't bend , there is no upper hand or other below.  It's just for matas insecurities to kick 🦡 that abhi is kept under ak pallu.

Parijatam plant with lots of flowers shown next to abhi and akshu when they both had hand prints on wall.  

This track can be  mata vs ak and abhi has to give security to Ak with Ar entering birlas with a  multiple chanceπŸ˜‚ through mahima.  Mata is a flipper always when she flips to Ak we don't know so we should not hold matas tail . 

20221107_170008-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago