Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are Bachchan haters going overboard?

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I just happened to see comments on What The Hell Navya channel on YouTube and its videos.

This is honestly disgusting.

I used to think we have these types of Bachchan family bashing on only forums like these or may be Twitter or Insta or Pinkvilla type sites.

But not directly in comments to verified IDs and pages of Bachchans.

It is honestly quite rude and disgusting to see spam type comments on each video of Navya's podcast clips on YT, bashing her, her mom, her granny or asking why 'the biggest superstar Ash is not here' or where is her dad or why no mention of her paternal family or asking to bring Amitabh or bashing Abhishek or making comments on Shweta being divorced or good for nothing or living off her famous dad and one comment even asking Navya to replace her 'useless mom' with her more famous aunt Ash if she wants audience for podcast.

I think some comments are outright below the belt and disgusting.  I wish they deleted those comments on YT...

Some also called Navya useless or living off her famous family.

I find Shweta to be quite rude and dismissive of her daughter and rather embarrassing her on her own show. I feel bad for Navya growing up with such a mom. But this is a different issue.

Comments bashing Jaya and Shweta as typical saas and nanad ignoring Ash and Aaradhya seem to be on every video and go out of hand. 

Atleast Navya should be kept out of this and her venture should not be tarnished or discouraged with insinuations about her family equations. 

If she had invited or mentioned Ash, she would be accused of using her name as launch pad or basking in reflected glory. Even Ash has never mentioned Navya anywhere nor taken her to Cannes or elsewhere, no? So why should Navya be trolled and spammed to include Ash in her podcast? Comments about her dad and paternal family are also tasteless to share on her own page. 

I really think Ash fans and Bachchan bashers are sort of crossing the line by dumping their frustration with senior Bachchans on someone as young as Navya who is starting out and has no say in her family elders' equations and gets bashed by her own mom in her own podcast and interviews and has no option but to smile through the embarrassment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

I thought that online drama was just to promote Aish movie.. Now you dont see any topic.. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ppl are  have lost sense what to say with all this anonymity on social media, they just dont seem to get it that you shouldnt say online what you wont in the real world, in fact being face to face can help in conversations so one has to be more not less controlled online 

like twitter if all services become paid, ppl may go back to the real world and become more scoially sensitive 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

aishwarya is an average actress at best so her fans are blaming bachchans for that

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was confused by the title because I thought you were talking about yourself

YourCat thumbnail

Promotion of her movies is one of the worst i have seen in a while.. Thank god the movie released and gone.. How low people can go for money is not very surprising.. 

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

I really think Ash fans and Bachchan bashers are sort of crossing the line by dumping their frustration with senior Bachchans on someone as young as Navya who is starting out and has no say in her family elders' equations and gets bashed by her own mom in her own podcast and interviews and has no option but to smile through the embarrassment. 

I don't think its fair to blame Ash fans or Bachchan fans for all the comments. I'd guess many come from those who are honestly curious as to why Aishwarya isn't mentioned.

atominis thumbnail

Those are not anon IDs on YouTube. Most of them were using their own names and DPs and Google accounts.

Some comments against Navya, Nanda family and Shweta were totally tasteless.

Nandas need not be dragged into this mess. Just because fans of Ash do not like why she is not mentioned in podcast.

atominis thumbnail

Curiosity is one thing but below the belt comments on Navya's dad, paternal family and  their equations with her mom are unwarranted.

Shweta seems unbearably toxic as a mom to me given how she taunts Navya on her own show and in media interviews. But one need not troll Navya over her parents' equations or her elders' behaviours.

One can politely also comment why podcasts omit mention of Ash. 

atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: YourCat

I thought that online drama was just to promote Aish movie.. Now you dont see any topic.. 

I am not talking of IF. But comments on YouTube on What The Hell Navya's official YT channel. Every video and clip there has hate comments against Bachchans and asking where is Ash and why no mention of Aaradhya. Or bashing Nandas and asking why Navya does not talk of her dad or his side of family and taunting if he left her mom.