Not marriage but rent...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok.. they eloped and got married.. but why does AnupaMaa and every one wants Pakhi and Adhik to marry again.. they already got married.. no need to marry again... isn't it quite useless already..

The practical thing should have been AnupaMaa and Anuj saying, "Now, that you guys are staying in this house.. so cough up the rent.." Pakhi and Adhik are still living in their LaLa land.. Bring them to reality... force them to

Yeh dusri shadi natak is so irritating..

Pakhi started behaving her usual manner... kya yaar.. do din use chup kara nahi sakte?

I was just thinking.. If I ever wanted a luxurious wedding, I would know that my parents would definitely say.. humse toh na hopayega bachcha.. instead they would say, if you want a luxurious wedding then earn money and do it yourself...

Here, Pakhi is asking for a grand wedding which I can not understand? Why?

Shouldn't they worry about their financial situation?

Posted: 1 years ago

Yaar if she is that responsible or lit intelligent then she would never elope and marry. On the top if it demanding for a lavish wedding.. you know the funny part, even after this much Maa didn't slapped her. I mean like which mom will take this??? I am not encouraging physical abuse but sometimes you have to beat even to iron to make it straight... 

Also I never understood the concept of marriage again. Why they want to do it again? I mean kanyadaan ka punya nahi melengi... like seriously... when they are already married instead of wasting money these guys can give that to them to start a business or can do a fixed deposit on their names. Yeh log kuch mahaan kaam nahi kiya to celebrate it...