Humsafar...

Mitsu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello my lovelies! I am back with yet another story or should I say my version of the current events! The show is absolutely horrendous these days and I know the actual episodes won't even be in the same universe as my story. So I wrote what I, we, will NEVER get to see in the show! Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walls of the room started closing in on her. The air became thick, suffocating her. Her stomach lurched hard. She got out of bed to open the window and let the cool air of the night soothe her agony but as soon as her feet touch the ground, it felt like the earth started shaking. She needed to get out. She needed to breathe. With that Raavi ran out of the house without looking back.

Shiva was pacing in the store room trying to comprehend the events of the night. All he wanted was a fresh start with Raavi. He knew she would never lie to him and she hadn't; she withheld the truth. Though his heart knew that she must have had her reasons, reason being that every time they talked, they ended up fighting; he longed to be a part of her truth, her entire being. He wanted to be her first phone call, the first person she talked to when she got home from work, and the only person to hold her hand and her heart.  It's this longing & a strong urge to be a part of every moment of Raavi's life that had made him lose control. And that's precisely why, they had reached this point.

Raavi kept running. She wanted answers; she wanted to scream and let out the pain. She wanted this Diwali to be perfect. She wanted the lights of Diwali to destroy the darkness that had consumed their relationship. Shiva didn't trust her and it shattered her heart. But she also knew that he wasn't the only one at fault. She didn't mean to hide anything from him. She loved him more than her own life and wanted to share everything with him. But lately, they had been so out of sync that every time they talked, they ended up fighting and hurting each other. So today, she decided that, first thing tomorrow, she will tell him that she bought a gift for Arnav, too. The shirt wasn't just a gift; it was her promise to Shiva that she would do whatever it takes to bring the trust and love back in their life. But all hell broke lose; once again!

There was a thud outside the store room. Shiva came out of his thoughts and turned towards to door and saw her. Raavi was looking at him with tear filled eyes; exhaustion and pain etched on her face. She was breathing hard. Her hair was messed up and her white dress was smudged with dirt. And then his heart stopped; her bare feet were bruised and bleeding.

Raavi knew exactly where Shiva would be. The store room wasn't just a room for him. It was his hiding place. He came here when the weight of the world became too heavy for him to carry. He came here when his heart was in anguish and his mind spiraled out of control. After everything that had happened today, she knew this is where he would be; hiding from her, from his family, the world, and from himself. As soon as she looked in his eyes, she knew just how strong the turmoil was in his heart.

Shiva excitedly opened the gift to see the shirt he had already seen. But, when he saw the price tag, rage filled every corner of his heart. How can Raavi value me less than Arnav? He thought. He felt betrayed and insulted. He set the box ablaze and left. Half way out the door, he stopped. He wanted answers right away and if that led to a showdown, so be it. So he turned back and that's when he saw Shweta. He saw her adding more fire to the shirt. Before he could understand what was going on, he overheard Shweta talking about the price of the shirt and how she wanted to hurt Raavi. Why was she trying to hurt Raavi and create misunderstandings between them? He thought. Instinct to protect Raavi and their relationship kicked in and he texted her.  

Raavi saw how excitedly Shiva opened her gift. He looked genuinely happy and with hope filling every corner of her heart, she went to the kitchen for dinner. After a while, when everyone ran outside smelling fire, she got up to run, too but suddenly her phone chimed and she saw Shiva's messages.

"Teri di hui shirt Shweta ne jalaayi hai. Woh ek kaand karegi par tu please uske saamne khud ko sambhaal na! Mujh pe bharosa rakh Chipkali. Please!" 

Raavi was shocked reading the message and when she went outside and heard Shweta blame Shiva for burning the shirt and divulge that Arnav had come, she realized that there was a game being played. She looked around and saw Shiva hiding behind the curtain. Their eyes met and Shiva nodded; silently asking her to trust him. And that's exactly what she did. She played along.

Now, standing in front of each other, Raavi looked into his eyes demanding answers but all Shiva could see was that she was hurt. He rushed to her and fell at her feet. He lifted the hem of her dress and touched her feet gently. She winced in pain as tears filled Shiva's eyes. He got up and hugged her tight, hoping to take away her pain. Being in Shiva's arms instantly extinguished the agony in Raavi's heart. She let his love wash over her just as he lost himself in her. 

To Be Continued ...

Edited by Mitsu91 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RitaSkeeter thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a great start! I love this and stories that just dive right in, setting the stage to explore different narratives! 

coming to the story, I love that at the outset, ShiVi found each other. Raavi just knew Shiva would go to the storeroom to lick his wounds in private, in a place he felt most at home... i wont lie, it transported me to the time when Shiva was clutching his homework crying for his younger self. uff! the pain. I also felt the pain Shiva felt when he saw Raavi bare, bruised feet. Bhoothnath cant stand his chipkali hurting.

I am excited for my babies to be partners in crime, solving problems together, trusting each other! 

naadan_panchhi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a start!!

I want more!! I cried reading this!!

This is freaking so beautiful ❤️❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Love thissss...

This is exactly what I need to get over the crap the writers are forcing down our throats.

Super excited for the next update 💗

Edited by Butterflybot - 1 years ago
Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My happy space ❤️😭

Haven't watched the episodes for ages. But will believe your story to be the reality 

Hemavathymani thumbnail
what a great start this story line exactly we want wait for next update