•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

I watched the movie again online so that it doesn’t count as a view, surprisingly the thing that bothered me the most was Ranbir’s acting. What’s with his wide eyed crazy eyes look? He looked really creepy and was acting as if he was all cray cray. The way he stared at Alia was borderline scary, in certain scenes I thought he was going to turn into a wolf or something 

RK has to fight to play the lead role in part 2.Their own PR team has put him in this unenviable situation.Frankly it is humiliating.But then they need another star to sell their product to distributors.Part 1 failed to cover costs even after 75% off discount ticket sales for 5 days( something no other film ,probably ever stoop to). Ayan keeps hinting at Major south stars to be able to make a sequel.How embarrassing .

Ranbir (and SRK and Amitabh) all realized that they can't compete with Alia in acting. So they all didn't even try. 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I watched the movie again online so that it doesn’t count as a view, surprisingly the thing that bothered me the most was Ranbir’s acting. What’s with his wide eyed crazy eyes look? He looked really creepy and was acting as if he was all cray cray. The way he stared at Alia was borderline scary, in certain scenes I thought he was going to turn into a wolf or something 

bhediya and brahmastra multiverse bhediyastra 

He was underwhelming in this movie. 

His work in this film can hardly be considered acting. The film barely had any substance.