Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I watched the movie again online so that it doesn’t count as a view, surprisingly the thing that bothered me the most was Ranbir’s acting. What’s with his wide eyed crazy eyes look? He looked really creepy and was acting as if he was all cray cray. The way he stared at Alia was borderline scary, in certain scenes I thought he was going to turn into a wolf or something 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

RK has to fight to play the lead role in part 2.Their own PR team has put him in this unenviable situation.Frankly it is humiliating.But then they need another star to sell their product to distributors.Part 1 failed to cover costs even after 75% off discount ticket sales for 5 days( something no other film ,probably ever stoop to). Ayan keeps hinting at Major south stars to be able to make a sequel.How embarrassing .

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir (and SRK and Amitabh) all realized that they can't compete with Alia in acting. So they all didn't even try. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I watched the movie again online so that it doesn’t count as a view, surprisingly the thing that bothered me the most was Ranbir’s acting. What’s with his wide eyed crazy eyes look? He looked really creepy and was acting as if he was all cray cray. The way he stared at Alia was borderline scary, in certain scenes I thought he was going to turn into a wolf or something 

bhediya and brahmastra multiverse bhediyastra 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

He was underwhelming in this movie. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

His work in this film can hardly be considered acting. The film barely had any substance.