Posted: 1 years ago

THIS is why Kriti Sanon's mom Geeta asked her to REJECT Karan Johar's Lust Stories.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/this-is-why-kriti-sanons-mom-geeta-asked-her-to-reject-karan-johars-lust-stories-1197176

Edited by Duetslover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was a stupid decision to reject it. She would’ve done even better than Kiara in it, and wtf in 2022 listens to their parents about their basic career decisions?! 😆😆 It wasn’t like it was controversial or anything, WHY do we as Indians, having 1+ BILLION PEOPLE, pretend that we aren’t obsessed with physical pleasure?!!

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lust stories are vulgar but 3rd grade item songs which she's been doing in all of her films aren't vulgar😏. Hypocrite ladies😵‍💫 & then they whine for opportunities daww, choices daww, so that few emotional people assume it as a reality. Lmao. Such a cunning lady🤢

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Her mom looks so familiar. Was she ever in some commerical/show?

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Good decision.

The movie and Kiara was relegated to orgasm scene until Kabir Singh saved her career.

No point doing such scenes for ott anthology movies.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Nah, she's a professor of Physics at University of Delhi. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Nah, she's a professor of Physics at University of Delhi. 

She reminds me of Sasural Simar ka ki daadi, maybe it's her look in the picture🙈 maybe I got her confused with Kri's mom🤦‍♀️

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Might be some tv serial OTT actress

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She reminds me of Sasural Simar ka ki daadi, maybe it's her look in the picture🙈 maybe I got her confused with Kri's mom🤦‍♀️

Now that you say it, I gotta say she has a very ITV face typical of a Baa or Sasumaa. 😆

On a side note, her parents' and relatives are in a very academic oriented fields (mom's a professor so she's anyway in academia). So I guess the reason why she was so apprehensive signing something like Lust Stories especially in a country like India where these roles aren't well received. Besides it did not do any wonders for Kiara either. She had to do several bland family roles to get in favour of family audience. The role was def not worth it. 

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago