Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It's this topic made to troll Aishu? 😳

It is alarming to me that there is so much hatred for Aish on here that if there is somehow a positive thread about her, everyone can only believe it by assuming it is trolling. Yet, even her haters will admit they would rather be captivated by her star quality than the nepos ruling Bollywood today like Jahnvi, Sara, Ananya, etc.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It is alarming to me that there is so much hatred for Aish on here that if there is somehow a positive thread about her, everyone can only believe it by assuming it is trolling. Yet, even her haters will admit they would rather be captivated by her star quality than the nepos ruling Bollywood today like Jahnvi, Sara, Ananya, etc.

I am sure if you opened a thread asking why didn’t Sara win the filmfare for LAK2 or Ananya for Liger you would get the same reaction. Not to worry ! 😆

Excuse me I am still trying to get over this ! Sarabjit ? Filmfare ? 🤣🤣🤣

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am sure if you opened a thread asking why didn’t Sara win the filmfare for LAK2 or Ananya for Liger you would get the same reaction. Not to worry ! 😆

Excuse me I am still trying to get over this ! Sarabjit ? Filmfare ? 🤣🤣🤣

It is a sad day when Sara and Ananya are considered on the same caliber as Aishwarya.

I am still confused as to why Aish for Sarabjit being a serious contender at the Filmfares is so shocking. Everyone here knows she did get a nomination right? It's not like she was snubbed completely and did not even receive a nomination, in which case I might understand why some would wonder why she should win. But she did get a nomination so clearly people felt her performance was strong enough that it could win.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

This reminds me that even the fact that she has so many haters proves how consummate an actress and charismatic a star she is because if she was so bland and unimportant, no one would even bother to hate her. 

People do not hate Sara or Jahnvi. They are just not interested in hearing about them or seeing them onscreen. Mention them and everyone is bored already. Aish's name comes up here and it attracts everyone's attention like a fly to a firestorm. That is genuine starpower.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is a sad day when Sara and Ananya are considered on the same caliber as Aishwarya.

I am still confused as to why Aish for Sarabjit being a serious contender at the Filmfares is so shocking. Everyone here knows she did get a nomination right? It's not like she was snubbed completely and did not even receive a nomination, in which case I might understand why some would wonder why she should win. But she did get a nomination so clearly people felt her performance was strong enough that it could win.

What Aish has over the likes of Sara or Jahnvi is that she is a self-made woman regardless of what anyone has to say about her skill set. That is what Sara, Jahnvi and Ananya can never be in a million years. In fact they are all still struggling to make a name despite tremendous backing . 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cos she literally sucked in the movie 🙏

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

This is the narrative I remember when Sarbjit came out that Aishwarya was heavily favored to win the National Award. She was already robbed for Raincoat.

"For the Best Actress Award, more than the body of work the performance was considered. Also, there weren't many actresses who were part of a lot of films and put up great performances. Surabhi's only competition was with Aishwarya Rai for Sarabjit. Surabhi clinched the award as she brilliantly performed her role of a non-glamourous Indian woman and carried the film on her shoulders," said Priyadarshan.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I have not seen the movie. But her acting did not appeal to me from whatever I saw in the trailer.