Pathaan teaser gets brutally trollled netizens pokes fun at poor VFX. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Pathaan is Sidharath Anand s movie right? 

But Yash Raj. Adi Chopra is known to interfere in everything. Remember Shamshera. I expect Pathaan will be similarly silly.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

But Yash Raj. Adi Chopra is known to interfere in everything. Remember Shamshera. I expect Pathaan will be similarly silly.

Why are you blaming them? SRK's films have always been silly.

What's wrong with BW?🤦 They don't pay (well) writers, they don't pay  staff, supporting cast, they don't pay for VFX! Except actors+ directors) whom do they pay good money?

So greedy.

SRK has his own VFX co, couldn't he ensure best for himself? 🙄

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

SRK has his own VFX co, couldn't he ensure best for himself? 🙄

You really think that Aditya Chopra would give the VFX-work to RedChillies and PAY for that work?!

Already in 2019 there were talks that YRF wanted to do a movie with SRK because of the 50 years of YRF.

oh please!!!!!! you seem to have conveniently forgotten that your darling SRK is also infamous for interfering in the scripts of his stupid movies 🤪 SRK has ruined Raees, JHMS, Zero, Fan, Dilwale and now most likely Pathaan due to his huge ego! that's your SRK has become such a flop show, so deal with it 🤣

even a crappy actress like Katrina overshadowed him badly in Zero!!!1 how embarrassing is that? 🤪

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

Why are you blaming them? SRK's films have always been silly.

EXACTLY!!!!

but some SRK stans just love to be in denial and blame anyone but their idol 🤡

Originally posted by Jona_Furry

oh please!!!!!! you seem to have conveniently forgotten that your darling SRK is also infamous for interfering in the scripts of his stupid movies 🤪 SRK has ruined Raees, JHMS, Zero, Fan, Dilwale and now most likely Pathaan due to his huge ego! that's your SRK has become such a flop show, so deal with it 🤣

even a crappy actress like Katrina overshadowed him badly in Zero!!!1 how embarrassing is that? 🤪

Ok, Jack.😆

I would love to know what SRK did to you that you feel compelled to make a new ID to get a random SRK fan to respond to you.

And to talk to yourself, no less.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago

Ok, Jack.😆

I would love to know what SRK did to you that you feel compelled to make a new ID to get a random SRK fan to respond to you.

And to talk to yourself, no less.

Awwwwww poor Roar, you are so crushed and upset that the crappy Pathaaan really broke your spirit 😭

but i love to see it 🤡

Strange...so many newbies coming up just to support bashing? In addition with unverified statements ...

Jona, how exactly do you know SRK's way of "interfering" in screen-plays so that he "ruined" the movies you cite. Maybe, you should ask yourself why there are so very different directors and other producers who - after the beginning of the shooting - then would allow him to do so.

None of the movies you cited had been ruined...they all were released after his birthday in 2015, and one knows, what happened because of the Barkha Dutt interview.

So only because one is a hard-core anti-SRK fan, that doesn't mean that you have an insight into the making of those SRK-movies.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

I wish, wish, wish SRK didn't sign this. Adi Chopra doesn't have any original ideas. He stole DDLJ from Honey Irani. Everything else has been copied from Western movies. Pathan looks ridiculous.

What? ðŸ˜²

DDLJ was by YRF, right? So it belongs to Adi C, right? So why are you saying Adi C stole from Honey Irani? ðŸ¤”