Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disastrous start for Phonebooth, Katrina’s career over ?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

KRK

@kamaalrkhan

First show of was at 10am and 90% shows are canceled because of no audience all over India. Rest 10% shows are running with 5% occupancy. It is having only 1-2 shows per cinema in Punjab because of new release of @AmmyVirk

! Means day1 business can be ₹25-50 lakhs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Cannot be this bad!! ?

It is excel production and the movie was well promoted..don't know what went so wrong..even at worst case i was expecting 2-3 cr..after the trailer i thought 6-7 cr opening though..guess other promos and esp songs killed the excitememt

YourCat thumbnail

That is sad.. I have booked my ticket for tomorrow.. Not sure if excited to go cinema after 3 years or watching the movie or both lol.. Cant wait 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina was over in 2015 /16 when Phantom,Fitoor ,Baar Baar Dekho and Jagga Jasoos which relied on her name bombed at the box office..She has just been hanging thanks to Tiger series😂😴

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She had a great run for a good 7 years between 2007 to 2014. Her stardom was indisputable especially between 2009 until 2013.

Good show for someone who cannot act or speak the language. She has done well. Came from nowhere and now she is well settled and is also an entrepreneur. She doesn't need to act to survive anymore.

Best time for her to take a sabbatical and focus on her other career and family. She can still do a film or two once in a while, but doing dumb flop movies like this will harm her legacy in the long run.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People are getting possessed I think😆

What an embarassment this girl is:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkiUQ3nP_HW/?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY=

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

People are getting possessed I think😆

What an embarassment this girl is:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkiUQ3nP_HW/?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY=

At least ye tou zaroor gayi hogi ye film dekhne 😆

Main bhi kal jaa rahi hun, lol ab okhli mein sar daal hi diya hai toh….

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She had a great run for a good 7 years between 2007 to 2014. Her stardom was indisputable especially between 2009 until 2013.

Good show for someone who cannot act or speak the language. She has done well. Came from nowhere and now she is well settled and is also an entrepreneur. She doesn't need to act to survive anymore.

Best time for her to take a sabbatical and focus on her other career and family. She can still do a film or two once in a while, but doing dumb flop movies like this will harm her legacy in the long run.

She should stick to what she does best. Glam girl in action film, sadly that's what she knows.

And there's Jee le zara.

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Unfortunately she doesn't have the pull she used to, this isn't her era anymore. Also, the sad thing is, her USP is going to other actresses now. I keep seeing people say this will test her star power, but Phantom proved that she doesn't have much box office draw. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Itni buri halat? 😳

Iska to boycott bhi nahi hua tha shayad? 🤔