Happy birthday socko owl🥳🥳🥳

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Wish you happy birthday🎂✨

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday again my sweetest oldest buddy on IF! My Chaand 🤗 May God always shower you with love and luck. 

You know when I returned on IF after such a long break, it felt sooooo good when you remembered me and welcomed me with such warmth! You had made my day then, I had even shared it with my sister that my old friend remembered me even after 10 years' gap! Thanks buddy! Always be the way you are! A sweetheart ❤️

Here is the cutest gif of this cutiepie for you ❤️ 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Happy birthday socko 🥳🤗

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Happy Birthday again my sweetest oldest buddy on IF! My Chaand 🤗 May God always shower you with love and luck. 

You know when I returned on IF after such a long break, it felt sooooo good when you remembered me and welcomed me with such warmth! You had made my day then, I had even shared it with my sister that my old friend remembered me even after 10 years' gap! Thanks buddy! Always be the way you are! A sweetheart ❤️

Thank you for wishing her, Hasini. 

Socklet thumbnail

Areey my bday is going to be over after half an hour, kya zaroorat thi supari? Thankyou for this thread, I appreciate your efforts but mujhe thread wread nahi pasand. I'm too lazy to reply to anyone.😆

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday again lovely ❤️

Is this the favourite oppa? 😆

Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank youuu ❤️

How could I forget you? 😆 Ahh I miss those days when we used to chat non-stop after watching the episodes of PKYEK 🤧

Socklet thumbnail

Now that this thread has been made so instead of wishing me please sing some disco songs for me you all 🤣

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Thank you for wishing her, Hasini. 

Haha. Arey nahi re. I misunderstood Otto. Actually there was this desi vampire show which we both used to follow in its initial days, there was this vampire couple Chaand Hasina. Our socklet was Chaand fan so I called her Chaand and she called me Hasini.. but my mind just knows one Hasini now.. 😆 So I thought Otto made a mistake when I was the actual fool there to not realise it!! Koi chullu bhar paani laa do! 🥺 

Itni lambi story likh ke *main toh thak gai bhaishab" 😆