KGF
PONNIYIN SELVAN
PUSHPA
SAAHO
VIKRAM
KABALI
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

South cinema has left Bollywood far behind in terms of quality, direction, acting, writing, content and everything.

Which one from the polling list is you think the best and biggest master piece from South Cinema ?

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Bahubali from Telugu cinema industry .

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

RRR was only enjoyable for me

Mujhe bhi bohut achi lagee thi.

very few films can grip you and entertain u each second, it was one of those.

I would recommend u watching 90s RGV directorial Khshanam Khshanam (Hairaan in dubbed Hindi starring Sridevi) it was that sort of movie as well, will get u hooked every second of its run time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago

Craft POV and all round quality- Bahubali series from Telugu cinema. 

Choice of different ideology and subject attempted- Kaala, Kabali, Kantara from Tamil and Kannada industry.

You missed Jai Bhim starring Suriya and older films like Arundhati starring Anushka Shetty. 

Regional industry  has been churning really interesting stuff besides bakwas romantic or sexual crap from BW.

I have watched only Robo( part-1 and 2) and Bahubhali part-1 out of the list. I liked Robo part-1 more than Bahubhali Part1 as I'm more interested in science and scientist stuff compared to war/history related. I only liked songs and cinematography of Bahubhali-1,not a fan of bahubhali-1 much. (have not watched bahubhali part-2) 

If there is Maghadheera in the poll, I would have voted for it. I loved it especially previous birth part, Rajamouli is a perfectionist and Ram Charan nailed his performance in Maghadheera especially previous birth part👏

Finally I voted for bahubhali cuz Idk 0.2 includes Robo Part1 or not. I didn't like Robo part-2,it was too boring. 

Originally posted by kingkhan22

Mujhe bhi bohut achi lagee thi.

very few films can grip you and entertain u each second, it was one of those.

I would recommend u watching 90s RGV directorial Khshanam Khshanam (Hairaan in dubbed Hindi starring Sridevi) it was that sort of movie as well, will get u hooked every second of its run time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@bold

I believe dubbing never do justice to any original movie. So I feel it's better to watch originals with Subtitles if possible. This original movie is available in YouTube with English subtitles :

https://youtu.be/zZFcNVKytrU

Originally posted by Newbird

@bold

I believe dubbing never do justice to any original movie. So I feel it's better to watch originals with Subtitles if possible. This original movie is available in YouTube with English subtitles :

https://youtu.be/zZFcNVKytrU

Thanks for the link :0)

will try to rewatch with original dubbing

but this is the first film where even with dubbing in Hindi I found it sooo very entertaining

There r just a very few and rare films for me which kept me engaged each and every second, literally as they r extremely interesting and a masterpiece of direction

1; Khshanam khshanam (Hairaan)

2.  Shiva (1990 by RGV)

3. Jalwa (naseer ud din shah from 80s)

4. Pushpak (silent movie of Kamal Haasan)

5. The legend of Maula Jatt (Pakistani movie from 2022)

All of the above r true & most brilliant cinematic/directorial master pieces with unbelievably outstanding screenplay, which hook one every second of their run time.  

Bahubali 1 and 2 in the list mentioned here