Saavi Ki Savaari

Why auto driver when..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Saavi can make lakhs of rupees with perfect agarbattis? Does she like to live in poverty and make her family feel dependent on her? Savior complex going on.

Story of a twisted mind...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I believe Saavi once mentioned the family needed income coming in daily due to the expenses of meds for mamaji and all. That was the reason she opted for being auto driver. 

Well someone had to step in yo become the bread winner when her father died. I don't think Sonam even considered taking up a job Or giving up her studies. 

I didn't watch the episode so don't know how long they were in the business of making agarbatti. But there too, as presented in the episode, connections are needed to get good contracts. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, they did mention why she became an auto driver like she had NO other option. Now they are showing that she had options but chose to be an auto driver. 

Sonam is useless.  

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Irshita

Yup, they did mention why she became an auto driver like she had NO other option. Now they are showing that she had options but chose to be an auto driver. 

Sonam is useless.  

Business takes time to get established. So  may be being an auto driver was the easiest and earliest option available. 

Actually I don't find much issue about her being an auto driver, but it would be good if there was another skill too coz whatever one might say about honest earning her continuing to be one when married to a millionaire seems awkward.