Kundali Bhagya

New promo is out . Kavya is tied with bomb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

They should have planted the bomb on prithvi instead with sherlyn screaming pls save my punnu baby .

With lutras screaming to the terrorist.

Sale ko udado.

Prithvi screaming. Preetaji mujhe bechalo. Promise aaj ke baad apka ashiq nehin benunga.

Karan screaming dadi wali bakre ko jelado . Jab dekho preetaji preetaji karta rehta hain 

Rishab silent as usual like a wallpaper. Deep inside he is relieved. At least now preetaji will be save and sound. I don't have to send kavya to school.

Goons confused to the fact how unwanted prithvi is.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trp will surely increase as those who dislike prithvi and his tantrums wants him killed and out of the show.

Those who like him and wants him to be there in the show will mourn.

Overall, prithvi will take the limelight for the ratings if the bomb was planted on him instead.

Majority audience would have been excited to see lutras response 🤣🤣🤣😜

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aniash

They should have planted the bomb on prithvi instead with sherlyn screaming pls save my punnu baby .

With lutras screaming to the terrorist.

Sale ko udado.

Prithvi screaming. Preetaji mujhe bechalo. Promise aaj ke baad apka ashiq nehin benunga.

Karan screaming dadi wali bakre ko jelado . Jab dekho preetaji preetaji karta rehta hain 

Rishab silent as usual like a wallpaper. Deep inside he is relieved. At least now preetaji will be save and sound. I don't have to send kavya to school.

Goons confused to the fact how unwanted prithvi is.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trp will surely increase as those who dislike prithvi and his tantrums wants him killed and out of the show.

Those who like him and wants him to be there in the show will mourn.

Overall, prithvi will take the limelight for the ratings if the bomb was planted on him instead.

Majority audience would have been excited to see lutras response 🤣🤣🤣😜

Trust me I would have never forwarded a single scene had they shown this. Infact, I would have watched it on TV and would have given my valuable contribution to TRPs. 😎

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

Trust me I would have never forwarded a single scene had they shown this. Infact, I would have watched it on TV and would have given my valuable contribution to TRPs. 😎

Me too🤣🤣🤣😎