Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: simplyrdb

Bujurgo ki maryada, I guess.   

She used them to get some projects, and in turn, they got what they wanted. She has no feelings or is smitten by them. They don't further their 'want' or promise something they can't/won't. It's transactional. 

I think the same 

She was seriously smitten with hrithik and thought it will go the whole way

With Aamir again, it is the same, not a personal relation but professionally she has modeled herself on him ( sans the craziness), performance oriented, direction, complete ownership of her films 

So maybe his distancing when she turned toxic hit her hard 

Sad part is she had potential and she had started gaining respect of ppl like aamir, slb, Vishal Bharadwaj etc 

She has nobody but herself to blame

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atominis

It was Rascals.

Waise I wonder why she always blames others when she too willingly had affairs with way older married men. Unless she was raped, I think she should not blame others for relations she consented to. 

If someone tried to exploit her, she should have exposed them or quit like Tanushree left industry. Why yield to their indecent proposals and then cry foul? 

In a work relation if a man in a more powerful position propositions a girl younger and less powerful (which I am assuming was the case during rascals) that would be termed as taking advantage. Maybe they felt like they had to cave in like many women did with Roger Ailes or else their bread and butter was on the line. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thats true.Thats why though she had many relationships she talks only about Hrithik. 

Originally posted by: atominis

Given her emails she sent to HR, which were leaked in media, I think she was intensely obsessed with HR and began to see him as confidante or her counsellor or sounding board of sorts. 

She seemed fascinated by him.

jasminerahul thumbnail

When people asked him about barbara,he used to avoid the question hinting that he was having affair with her.but with kangana, he denied having affair.So i think there was nothing more than one night stand.otherwise atleast some private pics would have been taken.Kangana would not have given the morphed picture of her with hrithik.so I don't think hrithik proposed her for marriage like she claims.adyan suman says that during kites hrithik,even when hrithik was not minding her,she was trying to be friendly with him,bcz her connection with hrithik would help her to get better opportunities. She always had soft corner for him.maybe during krish they had one night stand and kangana got obsessed with him.

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah but I do think there was a chance the affair happened. Because why did Hrithik go on to lie later that he was never friends with Kangana? Because on Tere Mere beech he def agreed to being her friend. She said I was never that social with anyone. With Hrithik it was different because I got to know him a long time ago. And he definitely nodded and smiled. Later he completely denied publically of their even being a friendship. And it is interesting the time frame was all around the same time he divorced his wife too. Barbara Mori happened in between. I do not know if that was a one night stand type of thing. But who knows? They def tried to make her look crazier than she even is so no one believes her.  I do not think Hrithik was as innocent as he claims to be. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When people asked him about barbara,he used to avoid the question hinting that he was having affair with her.but with kangana, he denied having affair.So i think there was nothing more than one night stand.otherwise atleast some private pics would have been taken.Kangana would not have given the morphed picture of her with hrithik.so I don't think hrithik proposed her for marriage like she claims.adyan suman says that during kites hrithik,even when hrithik was not minding her,she was trying to be friendly with him,bcz her connection with hrithik would help her to get better opportunities. She always had soft corner for him.maybe during krish they had one night stand and kangana got obsessed with him.

He even denied a friendship with Kangana when years back on a show BOTH had agreed they were friends. I am not denying the morphed pics. But that lie alone tells me I can not take Hrithik for his word completely either. Anyways I don't like either of them. Who cares what they decided to behind close doors? 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Maybe when kangana was sitting near him,he didnt feel like saying openly that they were not friends.maybe professionally they were friends, but not on the personal level.priyanka said that she considers kareena as her friend as they acted together.but kareena denied it . So priyanka openly said in kwk that she felt sad.i feel if there is affair,photographs will be there and kangana would have used them easily.but for one night stands which is common among them,photographs won't be taken.if hrithik and kangana had holidayed together and he had proposed her atleast some secret photographers would gave clicked it like secretly photographers traced ranbir katrina when they went abroad for holiday when they were silent about their affair.

He even denied a friendship with Kangana when years back on a show BOTH had agreed they were friends. I am not denying the morphed pics. But that lie alone tells me I can not take Hrithik for his word completely either. Anyways I don't like either of them. Who cares what they decided to behind close doors? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Maybe when kangana was sitting near him,he didnt feel like saying openly that they were not friends.maybe professionally they were friends, but not on the personal level.priyanka said that she considers kareena as her friend as they acted together.but kareena denied it . So priyanka openly said in kwk that she felt sad.i feel if there is affair,photographs will be there and kangana would have used them easily.but for one night stands which is common among them,photographs won't be taken.if hrithik and kangana had holidayed together and he had proposed her atleast some secret photographers would gave clicked it like secretly photographers traced ranbir katrina when they went abroad for holiday when they were silent about their affair.

They were brought on that show together because of their friendship. And the fact that Hrithik's statements after the affair rumors were brought up completely contradict what he had stated earlier. He went from we share a close friendship and comfort to I have never spent time with her to having any type of equation with her beyond professional. Close friendship would directly contradict the latter? Also, Kareena said that she was getting close to PC at one point but that didn't maintain. She never denied at one point there was a friendship. 

Also during the making of Krish 3 and the promotion, it is Hrithik who was more flirtatious towards Kangana. He can be flirtatious in general but PC was also there. He was mimicking her and what not. Meanwhile, Kangana did not give it much attention. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

deepika and asin were also brought together saying that they r friends.but actually they were not friends.

what i meant was priyanka and kareena were having a good professional relationship,they used to chat and crack jokes like hrithik kangana.but priyanka considered kareena as her friend,but kareena did not.that happened here also.there is called professional friendship and personal friendship.when 2 are brought together in a public show,one cannot say in public that he/she doesnt consider the other person as close friend.srk also flirts with all his heroines.his heroines do not joke like him.that doesnt signify anything.but its true roshans used to like kangana and thats why they repeated her.Hrithik might have flirted with Kangana for one night stand which is also dirty.

They were brought on that show together because of their friendship. And the fact that Hrithik's statements after the affair rumors were brought up completely contradict what he had stated earlier. He went from we share a close friendship and comfort to I have never spent time with her to having any type of equation with her beyond professional. Close friendship would directly contradict the latter? Also, Kareena said that she was getting close to PC at one point but that didn't maintain. She never denied at one point there was a friendship. 

Also during the making of Krish 3 and the promotion, it is Hrithik who was more flirtatious towards Kangana. He can be flirtatious in general but PC was also there. He was mimicking her and what not. Meanwhile, Kangana did not give it much attention. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

deepika and asin were also brought together saying that they r friends.but actually they were not friends.

what i meant was priyanka and kareena were having a good professional relationship,they used to chat and crack jokes like hrithik kangana.but priyanka considered kareena as her friend,but kareena did not.that happened here also.there is called professional friendship and personal friendship.when 2 are brought together in a public show,one cannot say in public that he/she doesnt consider the other person as close friend.srk also flirts with all his heroines.his heroines do not joke like him.that doesnt signify anything.but its true roshans used to like kangana and thats why they repeated her.Hrithik might have flirted with Kangana for one night stand which is also dirty.

No they were both brought together because they were both south asian. They never pretended to really know each other on the show. Priyanka, Shahid, Harman, and Kareena would go out for various dinners and other outings together. Kareena was specifically asked, "You were getting quite close to Priyanka that maintained?" She goes no it has not been maintained. Indicating that something had gone sour somewhere. She said it not maintain. She did not say it never existed. With Hrithik in Kangana not only did both verbally agree that they were friends on the show. They specifically described how Kangana could not manage to could close to anyone else in the industry. What was different about Hrithik and what made them connect. They talked about their friendship. Hrithik would not just agree to all of those things in that much detail just to be nice. He did not complain about her being nuts there or anything or went on to be work with her. Hrithik is not flirty with everyone. Like I said both PC and Kangana were present during promotions. He was specifically flirting with Kangana. Let's follow the lady. Going mimicking her hand gestures. 

Dude you are making me defend someone I do not like. What are you convinced on ? That Kangana blew it out of proportion. Or Hrithik was not lying that much. Because even saying I have never spent time alone one on one with this girl would mean an one night stand never happened. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Asin said in an interview about her equation with Deepika.In KWK, Kareena did not talk about maintaining friendship.She said directly that Priyanka is only a good co-star,but not a friend.Priyanka said that she considered Kareena as a friend,so she is upset that Kareena does'nt consider her as a friend.Hrithik was more closer to Kangana for sure.Even Kareena was making fun of Priyanka on KWK though they were not close friends.

I don't know whether one night stand happened or not.Bcz without seeing it,i can't say it with 100 percent surety.But I feel that they both are lying.Hrithik proposing Kangana for marriage is unbelievable.These high five actors only use and throw actresses.They use them during a movie shoot till the next movie starts.Hrithik might have had ONS with most of his heroines.When they are in affair,they go out in public and take snaps.But one night stands are hidden.He may be trying to cover their ONS.But some in the forum say that if there was ONS,Kangana would have openly talked about his body marks to prove it.

No they were both brought together because they were both south asian. They never pretended to really know each other on the show. Priyanka, Shahid, Harman, and Kareena would go out for various dinners and other outings together. Kareena was specifically asked, "You were getting quite close to Priyanka that maintained?" She goes no it has not been maintained. Indicating that something had gone sour somewhere. She said it not maintain. She did not say it never existed. With Hrithik in Kangana not only did both verbally agree that they were friends on the show. They specifically described how Kangana could not manage to could close to anyone else in the industry. What was different about Hrithik and what made them connect. They talked about their friendship. Hrithik would not just agree to all of those things in that much detail just to be nice. He did not complain about her being nuts there or anything or went on to be work with her. Hrithik is not flirty with everyone. Like I said both PC and Kangana were present during promotions. He was specifically flirting with Kangana. Let's follow the lady. Going mimicking her hand gestures. 

Dude you are making me defend someone I do not like. What are you convinced on ? That Kangana blew it out of proportion. Or Hrithik was not lying that much. Because even saying I have never spent time alone one on one with this girl would mean an one night stand never happened. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago