Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is she after Aamir now though when he never did anything to her nor had affair with her? Is it due to him reportedly replacing her with Jiah in Ghajini? 

atominis thumbnail

Not a single man or woman would want to mess with Salman of all people. 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Is it? Any link of interviews? 

How Ajay Devgn's extra marital affair with Kangana Ranaut nearly ended his marriage with Kajol [Throwback] - IBTimes India

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe she considers herself cool for having an affair with Hrithik. While being associated with someone like Ajay is not as cool. The only relationships Hrithik has publically accepted are his wife Suzzane and Saba. I do not know if she thought that was going to get her buzz. But she was already doing so well when the news about the affair came out. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This was the one show where Hrithik agreed he was friends with Kangana. They both agreed to their friendship here. The full version of this show can not be found anywhere. 

Later on in his interviews with Arnab, among others, he denied that they were ever friends. He said I have never spent time alone one-on-one with this girl. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/video/tere-mere-beach-mein-with-hrithik-and-kangna_38193

atominis thumbnail

Given her emails she sent to HR, which were leaked in media, I think she was intensely obsessed with HR and began to see him as confidante or her counsellor or sounding board of sorts. 

She seemed fascinated by him.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Given her emails she sent to HR, which were leaked in media, I think she was intensely obsessed with HR and began to see him as confidante or her counsellor or sounding board of sorts. 

She seemed fascinated by him.

Yeah but I do think there was a chance the affair happened. Because why did Hrithik go on to lie later that he was never friends with Kangana? Because on Tere Mere beech he def agreed to being her friend. She said I was never that social with anyone. With Hrithik it was different because I got to know him a long time ago. And he definitely nodded and smiled. Later he completely denied publically of their even being a friendship. And it is interesting the time frame was all around the same time he divorced his wife too. Barbara Mori happened in between. I do not know if that was a one night stand type of thing. But who knows? They def tried to make her look crazier than she even is so no one believes her.  I do not think Hrithik was as innocent as he claims to be. 

atominis thumbnail

Same here. I do not think he was serious about her. He probably led her on. Saw it as casual fling. She took it too seriously. 

I do think she was not as crazy as she was painted to be. I take words about mental health of women with pinch of salt given how common it is for society to call women liars or crazy or hysterical the moment she says something.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Same here. I do not think he was serious about her. He probably led her on. Saw it as casual fling. She took it too seriously. 

I do think she was not as crazy as she was painted to be. I take words about mental health of women with pinch of salt given how common it is for society to call women liars or crazy or hysterical the moment she says something.

They were too scared of her speaking out. They know when she has verbal diarrhea she is capable of anything not caring about her own image for sleeping with what was at the time a married man. Bebo being conscious of her own image never spoke up about their affair. She knew it would make her look bad as well even though Hrithik being the committed one will always be more at fault.