Why is Kangana after Aamir all of a sudden? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I do think she has burnt bridges herself and pushed away even those who once supported her.

She feels like rebel or lone warrior though.

I do not think she feels she is wrong. Vivek and Anupam are others who feel they do nothing wrong. As long as BJP is with them, why will they bother about industry? 

Originally posted by atominis

I do think she has burnt bridges herself and pushed away even those who once supported her.

She feels like rebel or lone warrior though.

I do not think she feels she is wrong. Vivek and Anupam are others who feel they do nothing wrong. As long as BJP is with them, why will they bother about industry? 

Oh honey she is simply delusional and her megalomania knows no bounds. and her 'I am always right' vibe is simply off-putting.

But I really don't understand why Salman is ALWAYS supporting this vile chick? not only he keeps inviting her to his stupid parties(which she shamelessly attends like the shameless freeloader that she is and of course she wears these invites as a badge of honor and considers them as a feather in her cap ) and he even promoted her trashy movie Dhaakad on social media(and I am 100% sure that the shameless freeloader begged him nonstop to promote her work). But eh not that Salman's endorsement matters these days because Dhaakad was a monumental disaster and also whatever he touches/promotes seems to flop hard these days 😆

Indeed she is delusional. She sees herself a certain way. She is bitter.

Does Salman promote her? I do not think so.

I mean was he not laughing when Krushna cracked a joke about her?

I wonder why they invite her to parties and why this anti nepo warrior attends parties of Khans or their relatives? 

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s too, ahem, friendly with the Supreme Leader. 

As in ? They are having an affair ??? This is news to me. ðŸ˜² Maybe I am ignorant after all! 

Considering how many favours she is getting and too many national awards, padma awards at young age besides amazing land deals at prime locations in HP, and new house in Mumbai all during span she began warming up to BJP, it is quite possible she has pleased higher ups in BJP.

She likes older, more powerful, previously married men anyway. So possibility of pleasing Modi or Shah is not ruled out. There is a joke that she wants to be like Smriti Irani someday, get ticket to contest polls or be minister. 

Originally posted by atominis

Considering how many favours she is getting and too many national awards, padma awards at young age besides amazing land deals at prime locations in HP, and new house in Mumbai all during span she began warming up to BJP, it is quite possible she has pleased higher ups in BJP.

She likes older, more powerful, previously married men anyway. So possibility of pleasing Modi or Shah is not ruled out. There is a joke that she wants to be like Smriti Irani someday, get ticket to contest polls or be minister. 

That is a disturbing thought ! Even about Kangana. I thought she didn’t have the ability to shock me anymore. 

Just like some ppl goes behind celeb all of a sudden ðŸ¤£ probably needs attention

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s too, ahem, friendly with the Supreme Leader. 

Nope it's Prasoon Joshi