Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Shinika

Dev diwaniyon ka pagalait duniya mein aapka hardhik swagat🥳🥁🪘

🥵🥵 Bhut Dhyaanwad 💕

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am from India. I steer clear from the SaaS Bahu sagas and don't care much for the OTT Loud television acting. 

I happened to see a couple of episodes and absolutely fell in love with the lead characters. Iqbal is class apart and Rachana is adorable! 

This is the first time liked any ITV serial  after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. 

I would have never joined any group had it not been for the amazing write ups and fun- exchange you guys have here. 

I wanted to be a part of this gang!

shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi Telly

I'm shrattila. I hop on and off the platform every now and then. I am a fan fiction writer and have written a few stories that are all posted on Wattpad. I have been toying with the idea of writing something on Dev and Vidhi but waiting for the inspiration to materialize. 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/shrattila

You can read my FFs on Anuj Anupama (Anupamaa), Rohit Sonakshi (Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum) and Arnav Khushi (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) here. 

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Hello, I am Mrinalini.... Been a huge Iqbal Khan fan since KYPH.❤️ Angad Khanna will forever be my first crush on TV.

I started watching this show but I just couldn't keep up after 70-80 episodes. Will have to try and catch up over my week offs.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: minakrish

Hello, I am Mrinalini.... Been a huge Iqbal Khan fan since KYPH.❤️ Angad Khanna will forever be my first crush on TV.

I started watching this show but I just couldn't keep up after 70-80 episodes. Will have to try and catch up over my week offs.

🤗Mrina,

Episodes you can watch till marriage...... after that everything is humbug. Currently we are cursing the show makers.

I wanted to know who is the pair in your DP. I tried checking on BALH3 forum as well but couldn't see. is it a good serial jodi?

minakrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

🤗Mrina,

Episodes you can watch till marriage...... after that everything is humbug. Currently we are cursing the show makers.

I wanted to know who is the pair in your DP. I tried checking on BALH3 forum as well but couldn't see. is it a good serial jodi?

Heyyy!🤗

Yes, I am almost nearing their marriage but I really can't watch anymore. Even though I LOVE IQBAL...❤️☺️ I cannot. The story is going all over the place and I am not very fond of the female lead.

The pair in my DP is from the show Lag Ja Gale on Zee TV. The show got over. It has 95 episodes. You can watch it on the Zee5 website or app.😳 I liked the leads of the show. The story had a lot of potential but because of low TRPs, they shut down the show.