Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Main saumya an Indian currently living in United States but I keep traveling back to India every two months. I had watched tumhari pakhi of Iqbal khan. Watched of and on ishqbaaz, had loved all the couples in that show Aur ussey zada I loved reading fan fictions on that show. I hope the wonderful writers on this forum start sharpening their pencils sooner than later. Telly I loved your SS too. Indian television is my guilty pleasure. 

Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Hello Everyone I am Neeti from India.

I am loving this show 😁😁

I joined India Forums in 2005, almost 17 years I am connected to the family of India forums

i am also ancient here. Joined in 2011 I guess

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saumya19

i am also ancient here. Joined in 2011 I guess

then ill be ancienterrrrrrrrr  joined in 2009 🤣

but nice to see so many Iqbal's fans here... his comeback was badly needed for us...nice to meet you

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone,

Myself Shveta from India. 😊

Aur main bahot se forums mein silent member hun, baat bs NUKSH aur bb forum mein karti hun. 😳

AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey all,

Not a new member, but very limitedly active member. You can call me almond :D . I am from India but settled in US for quite a few years.

A few shows i watched previously until they went down the drain (read after probably 75/100 episodes or after the love confession after which the usual kitchen politics, third person fighting for the leads creating misunderstandings, or the most popular the leads becoming tyaag ki murtiyaan!)

Balika Vadhu, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Ek Duje Ke vaste 1 and 2, Yeh Pyar Nahi to kya hai, Yeh Un Dino Ki baat hai, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 1& 3 (dont remind me that season 2 exists)

And I have been a fan or Iqbal since Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai days!! Had a huge crush on him at that time. So when he was back in Pyar Ko Ho Jaane Do, I was too excited. The story was very good but again it too had the curse of ITV where the story gets yuck after the first few episodes.

Iqbal's presence pulled me to this show. We are at that point of the number episodes where the story starts to go down the drain :D. Just hope that the makers dont go down that path and mess it up. I just wish atleast once my wish gets fulfilled when the story ends on a high note

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone 

I am from India 

My name on forum is magicalworld 

You all can call me Rashi 

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hellooo...I m bhakti.. 2012 me IF join kiya tha..

I love little different kind of stories...upar se ye dev Itna hot lag gaya muje...ki me aa gai yaha...

Vese to iqbal ke baki show b dekhe he par isme banda kuch alag hi jalwe dikha raha n I can't stop myself from coming here...

Jenakashish011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello, my name is Jena from India, studying in the UK.

Mujhe Age gap shows bohot pasand hai, I find them cute, and have watched age gap shows over the years.

I got attracted by NUKSH over the very 1st promo. The promo was done well, loved the relationship Dev & Vidhi shared there.

And other than NUKSH I have been watching YHC from 1st epi.

Nice to hear from you all.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Telly! 🤗 I am Neha!

Same as you a telly addict! Been through lots of serials and soaps. NUKSH forum was a pleasure to join in.

I am glad I started posting and sharing my views. Thoroughly enjoyed yours and other people's write-ups, SS😳... Carljung's memes that always catch my eye😆 And not missing out other forum friends too, though I can't mention all.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Telly 

Love to see this post 🤗

I am from Gujarat ( India )

I am a huge fan of Angad. He is one of my fav character. So I started watching NUKSH because of Iqbal.😳  I used to watch SAAKK before this one. And my all time fav is IPKKND ⭐️

Currently I am active on ye rista forum because of Harshad Chopda & Pranali.😳

I was silent reader here but then I thought let me join you all.🤗