Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ram is considered Ishwar like Shiva but Ravan never considered Ram ishwar. Ravan considered himself to be the most powerful after Shiva, on earth atleast, hence called himself the lord of Lanka meaning Lankeshwar.

What was going on in his mind what his secret motive was has many stories written about it. The one u r talking about is of Jay vijay who were gatekeepers of Vaikunth and due to a shraap became ravan kumbhkarn and kans etc. But the fact is he was called lankeshwar because he was indeed the lord of Lanka.

Warna ravan ne itne paap kiye the usko paapeshwar ravan kyun nahi bulate?

Ya fir itna gyani tha to usko gyaneshwar ravan kyun nahi bulate? Lankeshwar hi kyun bulate hain?

Darr se bulaate the....why is that so difficult to understand......agar Ravan khud ko Sri Ram se bada samjhta toh fir kaisa gyaani?? Agyaani hota fir toh...

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Darr se bulaate the....why is that so difficult to understand......agar Ravan khud ko Sri Ram se bada samjhta toh fir kaisa gyaani?? Agyaani hota fir toh...

Arre par bulate to the na.

Wo to khud bhi apne jo lankeshwar kehta tha. Ab ispe bhi doubt hai to aap hi mujhe proof dedo ki hi never called himself lankeshwar. Ab is janam me itna passion nahi bacha ki google search karoon to prove a point. ðŸ˜’

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Da Vinci Code was released in Ibdua and I watched it in the theatre .. just FYI 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: solembaum

Da Vinci Code was released in Ibdua and I watched it in the theatre .. just FYI 

It was banned in 7 Indian states. The Christian organizations wanted a complete ban but SC denied 

https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/sc-rejects-plea-to-ban-da-vinci-code/articleshow/1641529.cms

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

😒

What are some good 'Yo Sagarika Ghose so Secular' memes? - Quora