Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik makes a post for Saba's birthday UPD: She posted too ♡ - Page 3

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Saba seems to be a real life Laila in HR's life..its his ZNMD for real!

++++++++++++++++++

Katrina nahi toh kya, Katrina ka Laila hi sahi 

https://youtu.be/uvOF0qn_r_0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I love the artistic vibe she has. 🥰

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Saba’s free spirited nature has really opened Hrithik up. It’s kind of adorable how far he’s come!

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Suzy kangana dono woman child nahi par pagal women zarur hai 😆

Suzy has the dowey eyed lost look and kangana looks lost too. I guess you can add that he likes his women that look like woman-child  to look like they are lost and on some drugs... I think Suzy was on drugs.. kangana needs some drugs and this new pixie thing looks like she grows drugs. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PeerParai

Another attribute of his type: "as pale as a ghost of a geisha"

Another one is.. that Suzy was on drugs, kangana needs drugs and this new one grows drugs 🪴.. it looks like she is watering her weed in the pic HR posted.

DushtKanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

Suzy was on drugs.. kangana needs some drugs and this new pixie thing looks like she grows drugs. 

Not that I agree but this had me 🤣

DushtKanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

Saba’s free spirited nature has really opened Hrithik up. It’s kind of adorable how far he’s come!

Hai na? Before and when he was around Sussanne, there was this media-friendly, attempt-to-be-controversial-free front that Hrithik put up sometimes that was anything but natural. With her, he just seems to be a normal man who's himself and in love :') 

PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

Suzy has the dowey eyed lost look and kangana looks lost too. I guess you can add that he likes his women that look like woman-child  to look like they are lost and on some drugs... I think Suzy was on drugs.. kangana needs some drugs and this new pixie thing looks like she grows drugs. 

This so much😂

All the women got this personality and women-child-like exuberance, and the drug angle makes sense too. Them being so lost and him getting to be their savior.

I bet they both love to light some weed and bond over self-development strategies, implications of indie art and then dip into some convoluted philosophy book on law of attraction. How romantic and authentic🥰

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PeerParai

This so much😂

All the women got this personality and women-child-like exuberance, and the drug angle makes sense too. Them being so lost and him getting to be their savior.

I bet they both love to light some weed and bond over self-development strategies, implications of indie art and then dip into some convoluted philosophy book on law of attraction. How romantic and authentic🥰

Kangana aur child like 🤔

O bhai, Child aur churail mein zameen aasman ka pharak hai😆 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lol she is 37 😆