Hrithik makes a post for Saba's birthday UPD: She posted too ♡ - Page 9

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by PardesiBabu

Kangana aur child like 🤔

O bhai, Child aur churail mein zameen aasman ka pharak hai😆 

she’s not childlike but childish and immature tbh. When it comes to personal relationships atleast. 

Originally posted by PeerParai

Hrithik really has a type, doesn't he? the quintessential woman-child manic pixie dream girl.

Uh no that’s not his type at all. 😆 His type clearly was super good looking women who he vibed with. Saba is a VERY CLEAR departure from that. She’s no manic pixie girl. She’s a cool, boho girl. 

OT: Just saw her IG Reel & damn. He looks in love with her, it’s so adorbs! They’re such an unlikely couple, I am rooting for them b/c this is one of the few times I find HR interesting. 😆

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago

has anybody watched the Rocket Boys? Saba was superb in that show..the show itself was brilliant as well

Originally posted by PeerParai

Thank you for explaining the modus operandi of this forum, it looked fun from a far, but what a welcome I got.😂 I am not on social media, so I thought a forum would be more warm. I apparently have 11 posts per day, so I won’t read or reply to argue with any one who’s getting personal over some random celeb. I refuse to become their rozi roti lol, don’t need any toxicity over gossip.✌️

Same here, I’ve never gotten invested in celebs too, I only fangirl to get free endorphins, but I don’t have a Bolly bias, all my current biases are east asians, so they wouldn’t even know where to even start the witch hunt, par witch hunt hua bhi toh mera kya jata hai?😂I do sometimes root for them to get better roles though, because East Asian entertainment industry is based on their agencies bidding for roles. So nothing like nepotism laced Bollywood, lot’s of “scouted on the street” underdogs to stardom stories, so I can’t help but root for them🥰.

Anyways thank you for being the lone voice of reason, I’ll keep questioning random celebs and post random vella opinions… why? because it’s free real estate.😂

Every newbie is assumed to be a MID till they become atleast a senior member here lmao. So the on brand welcome was inevitable. 😆

I say keep bringing em opinions and liven this place, this forum has been dead for quite a long time. Cheers 🍻

They look really happy together in the reel.

Originally posted by DushtKanya

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkabDKBrIVk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Happy birthday Sababear! 🤍

It really seems like she's the ray of sunshine that brightened his life, after the rough times he's gone through. I honestly haven't seen Hrithik smile this genuinely and that in love, since he's been known to the public. I hope and pray that this lasts forever 🧿❤️

Saba posted a video of them on her birthday 🥺

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkfKMyEjOAi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Whats Saba's age ?

37 u.u.

The thing I don't get though is why the age difference is made into such a big deal when it comes to them - Ranbir-Alia and Saif-Kareena have the exact same age difference

Why you making Jinnie cry😭

Last time you made Suga cry. Plz dont.

Gaaaah

I just read Sabas post and my heart is soo full looking at all those saba hrithik pictures

❤️❤️❤️❤️

They seem totally genuine to me ….hope it works out for them 😊

She calls him RO? 😆

Uski marzi but bit funny considering it’s Hindi meaning.