Kundali Bhagya

Rishabh November Episodes Thread: Main Aisa kyun hoon?

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No idea what is happening in the show. First time I am not even watching Rishabh scenes. 

Hoping Rishta divorce happens soon and 0.00001% chance of Rishabh’s romance with Anjali or anyone start ho😳

Yeh Rishabh Aisa kyun hai😭🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rishabh ji is fretting outside school dictating police walas about how they are not doing their jobs properly. I think in the next episode he will demonstrate to them, how to do it the right way😆. Waise dekha jaye toh had it not been for Luthra family's feud with these creatures called Prithlyn, police was doing good by the tv standards. Police walon ki galti thi nahi isme. Their undercover agent was doing a fine job, but their family enemy leaked the outside information. They might have experience with the criminals, but not everyone is equipped to deal with terrorists and Luthra's dramatic enemies both at the same time.😆

Ur posts are making me see RishLi in a different light. At least Anjali has something different to say/do when she is with Rishabh. She puts little effort to analyse him. Had there not been preconceived notions, she would have by now known him as a good man. With Arjun she has just one thing to do - waste her time asking him about why he is helping Preeta / Luthras / Rishabh, if he hates two out of the three entities. The answer to this is never available with Arjun / TKL, so he tries to divert her attention from the questionnaire by offering to make coffee for her or take her to shopping, hanging up on her and if nothing works he gives her some weird excuse, just so that sound stops coming from her mouth. 😆

ws_loki thumbnail

Any Rishabh Anjali scene recently? Both are more likeable around each other I feel as both get to be themselves. Rishabh is not annoying with his Preeta jaap and Anjali gets to show her business side of things and maybe a bit wiser around him. 

Both don’t particularly care for each other at the moment🤣

So they get to be themselves around each other. Otherwise both are annoyingly over protective about Preeta and arjun which Preejun somewhat don’t care or value.

Atleast they can show Anjali if not romantically but more and more confused between how she sees Rishabh and Karan’s version of Rishabh. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Any Rishabh Anjali scene recently? Both are more likeable around each other I feel as both get to be themselves. Rishabh is not annoying with his Preeta jaap and Anjali gets to show her business side of things and maybe a bit wiser around him. 

So they get to be themselves around each other. Otherwise both are annoyingly over protective about Preeta and arjun which Preejun somewhat don’t care or value.

Atleast they can show Anjali if not romantically but more and more confused between how she sees Rishabh and Karan’s version of Rishabh. 

I think Anjali is confused like karan 🤣🤣

Part of her is saying rishta is innocent when she speaks to them. Part of her reminisces arjun's words thinking they killed him 

Anjali herself not focused.🤣🤣

Leave alone arjun.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ws_loki

Nah.. No scenes. Both are too busy. They don’t have time to get a life for themselves. Anjali was so eager to give her valuable advise to Arjun, that today she gatecrashed into the school hijacked by terrorists, to share her wisdom with him. Arjun’s brain which just functioned for 2 seconds, after seeing Preeta’s concern for Kavya, malfunctioned again after listening to her words.😆

@ bold - that would be good to see. Some sanity would be from at least one character would be a welcome change..😆

Edited by InaMeenaDika - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

They can have more Rishabh-Anjali scenes atleast to keep the suspense going if they will end up together. This way we even if they track Karan’ revealation the audience might be more interested in Rishabh-Anjali. 

The writers stubbornly refuse to acknowledge Rishabh’s importance in the show. Often when he is shown stronger with good scenes, it balances the episodes.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is doing pendulumgiri again, dheeraj stop being man child n grow up cuz u r imbecility the cast is also not growing into Shakti 

https://twitter.com/sinha_sippy/status/1588219515040837632?t=0TbEJlGa7eAQYpE7rW72hw&s=19

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
urmita thumbnail

Oh these blind fans of that man child...🤪

He left...wish people would accept that already and apparently starting to work in a show and after some time leaving it hanging coz he got what he thinks is a better offer is his thing...he had done it with that Simar show also before...

Has he as the main lead seen any show to it's end before ? I don't know...🤔