naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/B18l5obK_lg?feature=share 

Women of that time had such shallow thinking.

Dilip kumar cheated her n married someone else for a brief period still she considers herself lucky to be married to Dilip Kumar. He left his second wife because she was involved with someone else and came back to Saira bano. 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Barah baras ki umar se?

Didn't she almost elope with the (married) Rajendra Kumar?

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: BettyA1

Barah baras ki umar se?

Didn't she almost elope with the (married) Rajendra Kumar?

Didn't knew this ðŸ˜²

TotalBetty thumbnail

On topic 

I remember another IV where she gushes that being married to him is like being a Queen, like being on a throne 

There's a 22 rs age gap too

But she was ecstatic throughout her marriage, it was an ebullient period for her (except maybe his second marriage stint) from what I can gather

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: BettyA1

On topic 

I remember another IV where she gushes that being married to him is like being a Queen, like being on a throne 

There's a 22 rs age gap too

But she was ecstatic throughout her marriage, it was an ebullient period for her (except maybe his second marriage stint) from what I can gather

Just read she put forth a condition to Dilip Kumar to marry her then only she will leave married Rajendra kumar..lolzzz 

Women back in those days were just too much into having affair with married men n tolerating affairs of husband..

Men had total fun it seems.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaznin

Just read she put forth a condition to Dilip Kumar to marry her then only she will leave married Rajendra kumar..lolzzz 

Women back in those days were just too much into having affair with married men n tolerating affairs of husband..

Men had total fun it seems.

Well, atleast  he left the second wife and it was not like Dharam-Hema situation

Unlike now, I think men got married early then and by the time they were  successful they had a wife and a couple of children at least

But when you're paired opposite someone in many movies and working together day in and day out ( doing romantic scenes),  looking your best, the women is at her peek too, so it happens

( Not justifying it though)

Bold - As soon as DK agreed to marry her, RK and love went out the window ðŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail

He didn't stop her from working after the marriage 

She did some risqué stuff as Mrs Dilip Kumar ðŸ˜Š

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I heard Dilip was conned

forced into that 2nd marriage by his family..because they wanted Dilip to have a child.That saga lasted a few days.he got out of it fast.

There was a rumour that Saira had leukaemia..or some blood related disease.

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

I heard Dilip was conned

forced into that 2nd marriage by his family..because they wanted Dilip to have a child.That saga lasted a few days.he got out of it fast.

There was a rumour that Saira had leukaemia..or some blood related disease.

May be because that women already had three children from first marriage so he and his family just wanted a child out of her. 

Saira bano had suffered miscarriage..no idea about leukemia. I don't believe she had leukemia because medical treatment was not at par in those days n she would not have gotten saved.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

May be because that women already had three children from first marriage so he and his family just wanted a child out of her. 

Saira bano had suffered miscarriage..no idea about leukemia. I don't believe she had leukemia because medical treatment was not at par in those days n she would not have gotten saved.

I also remember my uncle telling me that her whole blood had to be replaced once every month or few months (i don't remember correctly).