Cringiest song/movie you have heard/watched recently?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I strongly stay clear of masala cinema but it was my fetish to horror genre that I'd say got me sucked into this vortex of madness called Laxmii

(edit) There are few others but they are web series . Not as bad but did have moderate amount of cringey elements .

Edited by Mr.Abrol - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Mr.Abrol

I strongly stay clear of masala cinema but it was my fetish to horror genre that I'd say got me sucked into this vortex of madness called Laxmii

(edit) There are few others but they are web series . Not as bad but did have moderate amount of cringey elements .

Recommend me your top 5 horror please. I feel like I’ve watched every horror under the sun. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Recommend me your top 5 horror please. I feel like I’ve watched every horror under the sun. 

I surmise sci-fi horror wouldn't be your cup of tea so my top 5 recommended would be from classic horrors (i.e. a supernatural spooky evil lurking in creepy settings) , namely these :

Evil Dead (I & II) 

Exorcist series

Raat

Possession Of Emily Rose

Drag Me To Hell

But it is very likely you might have watched popular ones like above , so next 5 would be these (not necessarily classic horror) :

Jeepers Creepers

Death Becomes Her

Dead Silence

Initial ones from Scary movie series

Mirrors

Some other ok mentions -  Descent , Omen , Van Helsing , Jennifer's Body , Bram Stoker Dracula , Ghoul , Wrong Turn , Hills Have Eyes , American Werewolf In London , some found footage ones like Rec. , Paranormal Activity , Quarantine etc.

Mind you almost all are from pre-2010 since after that began my long term hiatus .

Now will you mind returning the favour by quoting your top 10 ones (especially post 2010 if possible) ?

I surmise sci-fi horror wouldn't be your cup of tea so my top 5 recommended would be from classic horrors (i.e. a supernatural spooky evil lurking in creepy settings) , namely these :

Evil Dead (I & II) 

Exorcist series

Raat

Possession Of Emily Rose

Drag Me To Hell

But it is very likely you might have watched popular ones like above , so next 5 would be these (not necessarily classic horror) :

Jeepers Creepers

Death Becomes Her

Dead Silence

Initial ones from Scary movie series

Mirrors

Some other ok mentions -  Descent , Omen , Van Helsing , Jennifer's Body , Bram Stoker Dracula , Ghoul , Wrong Turn , Hills Have Eyes , American Werewolf In London , some found footage ones like Rec. , Paranormal Activity , Quarantine etc.

Mind you almost all are from pre-2010 since after that began my long term hiatus .

Now will you mind returning the favour by quoting your top 10 ones (especially post 2010 if possible) ?

Oh thank you for the list. There’s like 2-3 movies that I haven’t watched so I’ll add them to my stash. My top recommended horror films that you haven’t mentioned already include:  

• The Conjuring 
  • The Conjuring 2
  • Lights Out
  • Annabelle Creation
  • The Blair Witch Project 
  • The Witch
  • Hereditary 
  • Smile
  • The Visit
  • Dabbe: The Possession
  • Sinister 
  • Invidious 

If you like zombie films then I strongly recommend 

• Train to Busan

Great thrillers in include 

• Fractured
  • The Invisible Man
  • Gone Girl
  • The Others
  • The Gift
  • Hush
  • It Follows
  • Shutter Island
  • Before I go to sleep
Originally posted by FingerFetish

Oh thank you for the list. There’s like 2-3 movies that I haven’t watched so I’ll add them to my stash. My top recommended horror films that you haven’t mentioned already include:  

• The Conjuring 
  • The Conjuring 2
  • Lights Out
  • Annabelle Creation
  • The Blair Witch Project 
  • The Witch
  • Hereditary 
  • Smile
  • The Visit
  • Dabbe: The Possession
  • Sinister 
  • Invidious 

If you like zombie films then I strongly recommend 

• Train to Busan

Great thrillers in include 

• Fractured
  • The Invisible Man
  • Gone Girl
  • The Others
  • The Gift
  • Hush
  • It Follows
  • Shutter Island
  • Before I go to sleep

Have watched few of then like Conjuring , Busan , 1920 , Blair Witch etc but most don't . Checked them out & shortlisted some for now to watch like The Witch , Visit , Dabbe (some of its stills cracked me up though) , Lights Out etc. 

Interesting list , thanks .

Have watched few of then like Conjuring , Busan , 1920 , Blair Witch etc but most don't . Checked them out & shortlisted some for now to watch like The Witch , Visit , Dabbe (some of its stills cracked me up though) , Lights Out etc. 

Interesting list , thanks .

No worries! In regards to Dabbe, there’s a few movies with the same name but I recommend the ‘Curse of the Jinn’. I didn’t like the others. 

Param Sundari

Thumkeshwari

Rangi Saari 

Bijli 

Apna Bana Le 

Nach Punjaban