Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Complete Moh Bhang ho Gaya, Leaving early but for better🤦👍

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally leaving this show as usual like any other Vanku shows.Never built up with such hard core metal as a shield to protect my brain 🧠 from watching This another Big Trauma. Ghum ke makers jab show end kare then maybe 🤔 in the last couple of days I will visit to collect all the past information but for now My whole patience level is now at stake.

I wish others to keep their spirit high as now only God can serve some kind of mercy. Makers and team are totally Bizarre and hopeless.Good Luck to Ayesha Singh and the team. She really worked so hard and it is quietly evident for the past couple of years.So kindly God bless her for such her hard efforts that she put in such extreme and hard condition while shooting especially with NB.

NB is a total disaster. I liked him initially a little bit but he is such a discomfort and truly an  unprofessional being. What to say much?? But I still want to thank him because his presence and loatheful attitude in this show totally pisses me off most of the time, so I was able to skip most of his scenes as always. So i really get able to get rid of this Ganja now atleast.

And atlast Vanku Hadd hai Yaar,matlab "Praan Jaaye toh Jaaye, par apna Record Na Toothne Paaye"

Is show ko bhi Tum Churwakar hi Maane,isey kehte hain complete passion and dedication to even make the World Biggest Gutterful and Ghatiya Show.Congrats Bro on your feat. Itna bhi koi aasaan kaam nahi hota Duniya ka sabse Ghatiya Show banana. Complete Jigar chahiye Vanku wala bilkul Vajr ke samaan. Thankyou and final GoodBye to all of you.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Damn! I used to love your rants. Remember that kuppa wala thread that got closed? I searched for it yesterday and read it again. That was the funniest rant I had read in this forum! 🤣🤣

AryaNandaN thumbnail

Oh you are leaving from here also. Okay my good wishes and hope we will meet somewhere else in any other shows discussion.Yes the show became too tiring to even watch now. But for the full sanctity of our minds it is very necessary to kindly stop watching these kind of Abusive & core toxic dramas.Felt a little bad but genuinely happy for you.