Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

[MEMBER POLL] MEMBER WITH THE MOST TRANSPARENT & GOOD HEART ? - Page 5

Poll

[MEMBER POLL] DIL KA SUB SEY ACHCHA AUR SAAF MEMBER ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

All of them has a good heart but I voted for Charu cause purani dosti β€οΈπŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Me , I am good to good πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Many members are missing, including me.πŸ˜†

But voted for Charu.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My favourites r here.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Lol....why u disapprove?

Polling options may kisi sey dushmani hai kya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

you didn't mention meπŸ˜”.Image

No, i don't have enemies😳.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Oh my God! What is happening! Thank you guys if you felt like I have a good heart.. Hugs to all of you. 

I absolutely get that kingkhan never meant to hurt anyone but I am kinda feeling bad for some of the members on the poll. I am getting votes just because I am around here more these days/interact with more people. Everyone who made it to this poll and those who didn't, all are nice people. Personally speaking, I have hardly come across anyone mean here. Hugs to you all. πŸ€—

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ottocake

All of them has a good heart but I voted for Charu cause purani dosti β€οΈπŸ˜†

Sum πŸ€— We need to discuss latest K-dramas! I just cannot keep up with multiple forums πŸ˜† I need to be in our korean shows private forum to check what you guys are watching these days! πŸ€—

Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Sum πŸ€— We need to discuss latest K-dramas! I just cannot keep up with multiple forums πŸ˜† I need to be in our korean shows private forum to check what you guys are watching these days! πŸ€—

Go to the Asian forums instead of the pvt forum cause it's more active. I'm just watching two on-going dramas only but they are not that addictive.

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ottocake

Go to the Asian forums instead of the pvt forum cause it's more active. I'm just watching two on-going dramas only but they are not that addictive.

Oh really! Will surely visit Asian forum then soon! Will discuss future on k dramas overthere. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I think i might have gotten sympathy votes too, but whatever be the reason, a big thank u to everyone who voted for me β€οΈπŸ€—