Members Lounge

[Member Topic] How u deal with bullies, dominating & two-faced people

Posted: 1 years ago

Such people were/are the biggest pain for myself in my life at various phases.

I am someone with a clear heart and straight intentions (that's what I like to believe), want to enjoy life smoothly but this is THE world, not paradise, such people will always make your ride bumpy, but of course they are there for a reason in your life in larger scheme of things.

In educational institutes, within family (extended as well) and among colleagues and even among the friends you will find people who have this disease to dominate and control others to get some kick and feel momentarily been powerful.

Bullies everyone knows who and how are they.

Two faced people are hard to decode but they dent your journey the most, you learn from them the most as well.

How you handle and deal with these three kinds. Please share your valuable experiences lovely people. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

in short you mean SRK fanatics.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ignore karo 

Bullies ko self victimization bhi bahut achhe se ata hai to manipulation se bhi bachna 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would remove myself from such place. 

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

in short you mean SRK fanatics.

Arrey nahi yaar

Srk and rivals r just a fun thing here to have some harmless fun time with good intentions without any malice at heart, nothing personal against them at all.

This is a serious topic, need good advice and shared experiences from real life, virtual world should not be taken that seriously especially for these pompous stars, they r just an illusion & imaginary-characters, be it Srk, Salman, Madhuri, Sri, Kat, Deepika or whoever.

--------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

In educational institutes, within family (extended as well) and among colleagues and even among the friends you will find people who have this disease to dominate and control others to get some kick and feel momentarily been powerful.

@BOLD:

Ignore, don’t interact unless it’s absolutely necessary and don’t invite such people to your celebrations if they’re not a part of your inner family circle. If they’re are part of your inner circle, you need to ignore & don’t interact with them. 

Also, don’t react via your expressions and give them the pleasure that they’re superior.. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

By giving them a taste of their own medicine! 

Dishing out to them exactly what they give. 

Because if you don't do it or won't speak up for yourself it only emboldens them to continue with the toxic behavior. They need to be put in their place and taught lessens in their own language. 

Otherwise the bullying never stops. 

And if you're someone with their heart in the right place, then trust me, it may take some time, but karma strikes as well ...not instantly but eventually for sure!😌 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had created a similar topic a few months back.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161076480

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@BOLD:

Ignore, don’t interact unless it’s absolutely necessary and don’t invite such people to your celebrations if they’re not a part of your inner family circle. If they’re are part of your inner circle, you need to ignore & don’t interact with them. 

Also, don’t react via your expressions and give them the pleasure that they’re superior.. 

if it’s someone close to you, or even close relatives you cannot do that. You can keep distance and not involve them much in personal life, but close relatives - you need to be diplomatic, as people do need each other and it’s not wise. Just my opinion. Also don’t be emotionally involved with such people. Just infront if the world. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Arrey nahi yaar

Srk and rivals r just a fun thing here to have some harmless fun time with good intentions without any malice at heart, nothing personal against them at all.

This is a serious topic, need good advice and shared experiences from real life, virtual world should not be taken that seriously especially for these pompous stars, they r just an illusion & imaginary-characters, be it Srk, Salman, Madhuri, Sri, Kat, Deepika or whoever.

--------------------------------------------

SRK fanatics mocked me , tagged me a hater as they couldn't gulp my first criticism on their idol in BWF. I continued with it.