Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhi did same thing with Neel what Akshra did to Abhi

titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Akshra should tell Abhi that he too decided like her in case of Neel-Aarohi. He knows Aaru is not right for Neel and the day he will know about her betrayal he will be as broken as Abhi is now. Still he went with Shagun to“save Neel’s life,”. Dr Abhimanyu Birla…no one can just let their loved one die like that and live with that guilt.She should ask Abhi what if she had refused to go with Khera and Abhi had died on operation  table ,,,,, what kind of life Akshra would have had after that,Would he have wished that kind of life for Ak? Ak had chosen 1 year painfor both instead of lifelong pain for herself. Can Abhi not bear that much for her? Was she so wrong that he decided to divorce her?

She need to tell this to him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

There's nothing much abhi can do for Neil's zidd to marry Arohi. 

If despite her past actions and words of warning from the people who have shown him unconditional suppprt and love are no longer relevant to him in front of arohi, and he can even be nasty with others for arohi then its a decision he made for himself that others can't keep explaining to him or control him. 

He's not a child to not understand the logical words of warning being given to him. There's only so much you can guide and warn someone until they themselves draw the line and tell you to keep out of their business. Neil has made clear he either wants their support for his rishta with arohi or he doesn't care and will go ahead anyways.

He made his bed and now he can lie in it himself. Abhira now need to think of themselves instead of running after thankless people like neil and arohi. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I agree with all your points from drama perspetive but here abhi is bit realistic(not too realistic but still) charactef and akshu is majorly a bit like indian dram fls. 

When abhi was getting operated i have not seen epi but assuming khera used that opportunity to black mail akshu. In real life if some one does that people will get media and police involved or lied to him till he operated abhi and ditched him. Its like tit for tat. Akshu never should have agreed to go with him as if she would have informed abhi on blackmailing thing khera would be behind bars. But hamare writers ko drama pasand hai. 

Now from abhi's pov. He never likes some one sacrificing themselves for him. Manjari sacrificed herself for abhi as by going with her character she would have thought abhi needs  dads name. Harsh loves abhi she can not seperate them. He never liked that fact and forced her out of this mess. 

But now akshu sacrificed her voice her one year for him. Irrespective of what he speaks i don't see him having any problem with kairav.he was okay today with him. His major problem is akshu sacrificing and honest nature which he hates the most. He want her to be selfish. He want her to be brave. As her this behaviour may put her into trouble and ppl can blackmail her by putting abhi on gun point and she might agree for those points as well. 

Currently both are correct in their character.abhi wants akshu to be strong than getting abused and misused by others for their selfish motives.

Akshu wants abhi to understand her sacrifical nature and respect it. But abhi want her to understand she need not sacrifice they had better options of consulting other doctors than relying on khera. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I never liked the short tempered Abhimanyu but I do feel Abhi was not wrong in getting angry with Akshara for leaving him for 1 whole year. Imagine if Akshara was in Abhi's place and Abhi had left her just like that without informing her and would have neither called her nor try to meet her wouldn't have Akshara got angry with him? I don't support for the divorce papers but why do people here think Akshara's sacrifices are good? Matlab anyone will blackmail Akshara and she will decide to sacrifice without informing the concerned individuals and the concerned individuals are not supposed to get angry at her. Seriously? How are people even defending this?