🏏ICC World Cup South Africa vs Zimbabwe, M 18, Super 12 Group 2 🏏 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by la_Reine

im confused...who won?

aise to daily rain hogi to roz hi match cancel honge kya?

Yes. Cricket is illogical like this. When they knew rain coming so why 9 overs? Why not just finish it in 5 overs each. And Kudos to Zimbabwe for wasting as much time as possible. Quinny needed just 3 deliveries more to win. Zim delayed as much as they can. F*** spirit of cricket. That's how it should be. If its allowed in rules then do it. I will be very very disappointed if some team doesn't run out an elitist pommie spirit of cricket idiot at the non striker. 

Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

bechare south africa walo ka kismat hi phuti hai

this always happens to them in a wc

rain or bad luck will always ruin their chances somehow

https://twitter.com/sscomp32/status/1584567587102302209?t=ozQdDNsypx-9f9aANQ06DA&s=19

I felt bad for SA cause they deserved to win it! They could have won it easily! This proves the runs added by madhvere in the end n the 5 penalty runs were damn valuable. If SA managed to restrict Zim under a lower total there wont have been the rain issue. Zim damn lucky to get a point , madhvere’s effort didnt go in vain but de Kock’s effort did.

Only reason I am happy both got 1 point cause that means BD is top of the table right now πŸ€£ At least they can be top of the table till Thursday for now πŸ˜†

Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Yes. Cricket is illogical like this. When they knew rain coming so why 9 overs? Why not just finish it in 5 overs each. And Kudos to Zimbabwe for wasting as much time as possible. Quinny needed just 3 deliveries more to win. Zim delayed as much as they can. F*** spirit of cricket. That's how it should be. If its allowed in rules then do it. I will be very very disappointed if some team doesn't run out an elitist pommie spirit of cricket idiot at the non striker. 

I actually felt bad for their supporters.πŸ˜”