blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I started watching it yesterday and it's a good show,and Rishi is so cute and I don't dislike Dimple either,its just that the whole "I am not like other people,look at me I am so antisocial" is done in a bit OTT manner,no?like that whole monologue about heart vs mind was straight from a TV show,I am not even sure if BW does that these days.

And I can't believe how Namrata was wronged by Rishi,Dimple and Celina.Rishi promised he wouldn't tell Namrata's secret to anyone but he told it so easily to Dimple coz she was a bit jealous,then Dimple told it to Celina and Celina in her anger outed that secret to a whole group of people coz she was frustrated and insecure over something else?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

They are living upto their show name, mismatched. Toxicity is being passed off as "flawed" in this one and four more shots.

Prajakta and Rohit Saraf ke fans ke alaawa jo bhi yeh show dekh raha, headache Mubarak😅

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blahhhh

I started watching it yesterday and it's a good show,and Rishi is so cute and I don't dislike Dimple either,its just that the whole "I am not like other people,look at me I am so antisocial" is done in a bit OTT manner,no?like that whole monologue about heart vs mind was straight from a TV show,I am not even sure if BW does that these days.

And I can't believe how Namrata was wronged by Rishi,Dimple and Celina.Rishi promised he wouldn't tell Namrata's secret to anyone but he told it so easily to Dimple coz she was a bit jealous,then Dimple told it to Celina and Celina in her anger outed that secret to a whole group of people coz she was frustrated and insecure over something else?

dimple n Rishi's story is typical indian tv serial story. I really wanted Rishi n namrata to be a couple. They have awesome chemistry n they look so cute together but obviously that's not possible. But i really expected some lovey dovey fake scenes between them in front of their parents after Rishi lied about dating namrata in front of her parents

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This series sounds bogus.