Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

hahahaha mast lagenge Dev sir daudte huye.... but pahle unko thode T shirts gift karo koi.. sara din wo coat me hi ghumte hai... he would look sooo good in T shirt... Blue ya Yellow mast lagegi...

Pehnta hai raat ko t shirt 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can I request you guys something??

Plz don't put other serials clips and spoilers in nuksh forum....

Don't know why but it completely spoils my mood will not talk about others......too much apprehensions and negativity is there.......

From many days I was just observing it silently...

It's quit disconnecting with characters of nuksh...whatever happen in future let it be there just enjoy ourselves with whatever track is going on right now....there is definitely going to be some similarities there as production house and writers are same somewhat..

But it's theme is different 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Anyone watching pavitrta rishta on zee5? Sushant was the best as manav 😍

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Revutty

Amba - the character which is hard to understand. Twirling with words, sharp eye sights and with some wicked smiles she simply steals the whole scene. I won't lie when Amba arrives my whole focus will be on her. Like it keeps you intriguing about the hidden motives of the character. If we makes fun of her, we trolls her very much it's clearly visible that like Videv we all like Amba also . What makes her different from the vamp girls of other shows is her classy style and way of dialogue delivery in an effortless way. The way when she was saying about the desperate feeling of her's towards these years to Vidhi what I was seeing is the unending desire in her eyes. She won't cries usually but that day after parents took the drunken Vidhi and Amba - Dev came face to face Dev bursted out his anger on her . As he left just as a flash I find the tears in her eyes and it clearly says how much she is obsessed in love. I don't know if we can say obsession as love but what we find in Amba has definitely a lot to say. It's like a spark, a desperate feeling where she blindly believes Dev is hers only.

oh i loved this take....

Amba when on my screen (i generally FF all her scenes cause mere paas nahi hai time usko jhelne ka) but when i actually rewatch the episode to get more of the story progression i find Amba as someone who wants to dominate the one in front of her... by manipulating, forcing, word play or anything you can think of.

She wants her say to be the last say... and everyone around her are so gullible and she keeps on winning.

But.. for me.. what i feel is Dev was the first person who dint give in to her manipulation and became a target for Amba to achieve.. like when in dating phase Boy chase a Girl until she accepts his love.. its an obsession for the boy to prove ke there is no one who can get away from my charm...

So i feel Amba has that kind of feel for Dev... she is not in love for sure.. and she is obsessed.. but that obsession is just cause she couldnt get Dev when she could hv anyone in life.. so he is a target she couldnt meet in last 15 years... and ab in 15 saalo ke baad all she wants is "Still Dev" cause she couldnt manipulate him then.

Again i can be completely wrong.. but her obsession is just about "pana" to mera logic to yahi bolta hai.

Nice post.. @bhshre would want to share her thoughts on this

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scissor

Don't know why but it completely spoils my mood will not talk about others......too much apprehensions and negativity is there.......

It's quit disconnecting with characters of nuksh...whatever happen in future let it be there just enjoy ourselves with whatever track is going on right now....there is definitely going to be some similarities there as production house and writers are same somewhat..

i dint do.. maine to kuch aur dekha bhi nahi.. baaki logo ko bolna padega.. thanks for raising.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

I agree we should put the spoiler in main forum 😊

I have disconnected with the show completely (not because of negativity but just like tht I can’t watch any shows more then 30 episodes)
classics I can watch until I'm not bored but for the past few years I have stopped so many shows mid way. I used to b good 20 years ago not like that any more πŸ˜’

Telly_Addict thumbnail

A QnA by iqbal tomorrow.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj7tx6opSvn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

anyone wanna join can put their question on this page

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

We have separate thread to discuss old show. So no worries. You do not visit that thread 

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

I agree we should put the spoiler in main forum 😊

I have disconnected with the show completely (not because of negativity but just like tht I can’t watch any shows more then 30 episodes)
classics I can watch until I'm not bored but for the past few years I have stopped so many shows mid way. I used to b good 20 years ago not like that any more πŸ˜’

Nahi re mera toh whenever quality is down I can not.

Spoilers main forum mein hi hai thread hai na

Also there is separate thread for regional version ki similarity in this show ke liye 

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

A CC is up 🀩 Arpi πŸ€—

Haan it was in demand na

Sab kuch discuss kar sakte hai isiliye πŸ˜†