Posted: 1 years ago

Most companies use firewall settings to block sites. There are many reasons for this primarily virus, then entertainment, gaming and gambling , IMS audit compliances and of course poornnn

Logs are created if you attempt to circumvent it. Better not to attempt such adventure.

Abide by company policy.

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Bruh don't do it. They be monitoring your activity. Now imagine the IT team sees you logging into IF and professing your love for Hrithik. ðŸ˜†

On a serious note, there is no way to circumvent unless you're on a private network separate from the office VPN. It's too much effort and it ain't worth it. 

Imagine if they are a fan of Kangna and hate Hrithiku??😭

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Imagine if they are a fan of Kangna and hate Hrithiku??😭

Oye mere IT itne bhi kharab nahin hain!!!!

First re-install your browser. De-clutter or remove old Hrithik pics from the computer for space, then scan the computer for Kangana tracking malware. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

wtf, and here i even watch p0rn on my office laptop 🥸

You might get into trouble as office tracks the activities. There are many security risks. You shouldn’t watch on your personal laptop either if you have personal data stored on it.

Originally posted by rckRadhe

First re-install your browser. De-clutter or remove old Hrithik pics from the computer for space, then scan the computer for Kangana tracking malware. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

You're funny🤣

Originally posted by Mac15

You might get into trouble as office tracks the activities. There are many security risks. You shouldn’t watch on your personal laptop either if you have personal data stored on it.

been doing it for years. No one caught me. 😈

Also there are some good websites which don’t do this tracking shizz. I don’t go to random sites.