Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phenyl

As a part of my work once I had to check a website and it redirected me to p*rn. My colleagues faced the same issue ๐Ÿ˜†. I just hope that my IT team doesnt think im going to these sites on my own. 

esp on windows they easily direct you to other sites lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just use my phone even at home though I should use my Mac air or iPad but they just hardly used lol, and laptop no matter how light weight, since I rarely sit around moving that with me be a hazzle !! I enjoy browsing more on my phone !! 

Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

esp on windows they easily direct you to other sites lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just use my phone even at home though I should use my Mac air or iPad but they just hardly used lol, and laptop no matter how light weight, since I rarely sit around moving that with me be a hazzle !! I enjoy browsing more on my phone !! 

Same

I only use my laptop if I have to watch a movie or if I need to get any work done. For IF and all other social media I prefer my phone. Ive been using an adblocker from many years. Cannot risk being taken to sketchy sites. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I have to use personal pc for work and it is a very bad idea. Bahut jaldi distraction ho jaata hai๐Ÿ˜… what about incognito mode though? Does that also fail? But uska bhi faayda nahi coz you'll have to log in everytime you visit. 

Use your phone, that's what I feel is better. Kyun jhamele uthaane hai aapko๐Ÿ˜…

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phenyl

As a part of my work once I had to check a website and it redirected me to p*rn. My colleagues faced the same issue ๐Ÿ˜†. I just hope that my IT team doesnt think im going to these sites on my own. 

It guy: casually going through list of  random websites related to your work, suddenly he hits jackpot ๐Ÿ˜…

Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

It guy: casually going through list of  random websites related to your work, suddenly he hits jackpot ๐Ÿ˜…

It guys having all the fun ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Charu21

"HR" wouldn't do that ever! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edit

I know what you mean.. I wouldn't take such risk ever! 

It's more embarrassing as a boss when your junior has to warned for such stupid thing.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Your office may have blocked them. Use proxy 

Proxy is not allowed as these laptops have tracking softwares. I know because I have seen such installations.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I got a new laptop from my new office, but all social media sites are blocked.

Now, is there any way for me to log into these sites surreptitiously?

I just find it easier to combine personal and official work form one laptop, and this is Apple and amazing.

I have another laptop, but that is old and clunky.

lemme know if there is any way I can log in from another account on the system.

Technical-minded people, I hope someone can provide me  ahack.

Don't try it....they are watching....they will find you and they will kill...oops I mean take your laptop away...๐Ÿ˜ญ

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Don't try it....they are watching....they will find you and they will kill...oops I mean take your laptop away...๐Ÿ˜ญ

I was like what omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšจ but yes donโ€™t know whose watching on the sude I would not risk it !! Esp when itโ€™s restricted ๐Ÿšซ 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bruh don't do it. They be monitoring your activity. Now imagine the IT team sees you logging into IF and professing your love for Hrithik. ๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, there is no way to circumvent unless you're on a private network separate from the office VPN. It's too much effort and it ain't worth it.