Have you ever gotten a reply/acknowledgment from a celebrity?

Posted: 1 years ago

Hrithik has replied to me 4 times… 3 times in the same #AskHrithik Twitter session. Its true love at this point ☺️

Ranveer Singh blocked me on Twitter 😂 

rangoli (Kanganas sister account which people suspect was kangana herself) replied to me and I think blocked me too 🤣

Only other celeb I’ve msgd is Ahmed ali akbar but he has not even “seen” let alone reply 😭

I never tried to talk to any celebrity. 

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Shirsha

I never tried to talk to any celebrity. 

That’s cool too 😊

Nope. I’ve had Iqbal Khan and SRK leap over me to wish the lying fcuker kahin ka beneath my comment a happy birthday. Hrithik Roshan commented on someone’s instagram post and I was the first one to like and comment on it. I said something stupid and generic along the lines of “Finally, first to comment!” (shoot me). Obviously he didn’t reply coz that’s the dumbest and most basic thing to say EVER. I got at least 50 friend requests in less than 5 minutes though. 😂

I’ve also sent Aishwarya Raj a DM requesting her to stop mid-parting her hair and to dye it back to brown. Also attached photos of Aish as a brunette with her hair styled to the side to remind her on how pretty she looked. Obviously no reply and I didn’t expect one. I was just angry at her Cannes appearance and needed to vent lmfao. 

When I was a kid, I used to watch this show called Aise karo na vida. My sis found the lead actress's fb id and msged her and she was so sweet. She gave away a big spoiler that she's gonna marry the villain to my sis. Aur main yeh sun ke to chup rehne nahi wali, I went to the drama's forum and posted the spoiler but nobody believed me. And when it actually happened they were asking me how did you know 😆.

Another is Abhaas mehta aka Shyam babua from IPKKND checking out my stories. Ek bar hi hua 😆

Yes Atul Kulkarni liked my comment. I wished him on his bday and told him how much i like his acting. He was not liking all the comments. So it was very special for me. 

He is the best male actor in bollywood for me. No one comes close. Srk, ranbir etc should learn acting from him. 

Edited by etherealbeauty - 1 years ago

Actually I did, i think ranbir came to his fanclub once to chat after saawariya, if Im not wrong.. But i did asked him why he didnt perform in awards shows and he said the film wasnt celebrated or something but he will do something next time.. I remember i was chatting with my friend online, i told her there is a celebrity online, what to ask, she said ask him "hows life" 🤣

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago

Me and my friends sent birthday wishes to a tv actor this year he made a story to thank us by taking all of our names. 

Edited by RainbowGlitter - 1 years ago

I want to know about the Ranveer blocking part 😆

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Nope. I’ve had Iqbal Khan and SRK leap over me to wish the lying fcuker kahin ka beneath my comment a happy birthday. Hrithik Roshan commented on someone’s instagram post and I was the first one to like and comment on it. I said something stupid and generic along the lines of “Finally, first to comment!” (shoot me). Obviously he didn’t reply coz that’s the dumbest and most basic thing to say EVER. I got at least 50 friend requests in less than 5 minutes though. 😂

I’ve also sent Aishwarya Raj a DM requesting her to stop mid-parting her hair and to dye it back to brown. Also attached photos of Aish as a brunette with her hair styled to the side to remind her on how pretty she looked. Obviously no reply and I didn’t expect one. I was just angry at her Cannes appearance and needed to vent lmfao. 

I cannot believe Aish's Audacity of not replying back to YOU. She badly needs some hair style suggestions/transformation and you were too generous to attach a pic inorder to illustrate your point. Aishwarya's loss🙅

Had she taken your advice she would have won another Miss Universe contest. Hmphhh 

Anddd Iqbal Khan does not respond well to girls with beautiful neck 😅😅

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 1 years ago