Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tension between Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Abhishek ne Ash ko galti se dhakka de diya, she was startled and turned around to see who it was.

Don't think there is much else to read from this. They were holding hands too, so they seem fine.

Ash is looking like a million bucks though. Don't like the actual outfit but the colour looks very soft on her delicate beauty. But I hate her iron straight hair ugh.

500 crore wali heroine 

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Love the outfit! I wish she would try curls, prom flips or even soft waves with her hair ! 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol more than Abhi Aish there seems a tension between athiya and aish πŸ˜† athiya was very friendly with abhi but completely ignored aish πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lol more than Abhi Aish there seems a tension between athiya and aish πŸ˜† athiya was very friendly with abhi but completely ignored aish πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

No she greeted Ash with a hug and kiss but then she moved forward to greet Abhishek and Ash kept talking to Diana Penty.  Sunil Shetty and Abhishek have been friends since Athiya was a baby so Abhishek is probably like an uncle figure for her hence the longer interaction.  

Ash looks kind of serious actually.  But I doubt it’s got anything to do with Abhishek since he seems very unaffected here. 

priya185 thumbnail

I think they look fine

Abhi helped her up the stairs which was nice

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No she greeted Ash with a hug and kiss but then she moved forward to greet Abhishek and Ash kept talking to Diana Penty.  Sunil Shetty and Abhishek have been friends since Athiya was a baby so Abhishek is probably like an uncle figure for her hence the longer interaction.  

Ash looks kind of serious actually.  But I doubt it’s got anything to do with Abhishek since he seems very unaffected here. 

Yes you are right. Re watched it 

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

It seemed like they had a fight/argument in the car, and were cold to each other in the beginning but then they were okay and even held hands. Its pretty normal between couples so I would not read too much into it.