Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tension between Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya? - Page 3

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Yeah. Raveena Tandon has the biggest movie of 2022 for a Bollywood heroine (KGF2)

Followed by Alia (RRR)

And then comes out darling Aish. Not too bad. And they all had the same impact in making those movies the biggest hits (almost none ðŸ˜ˆ)

Sigh...same arguments over and over on these boards 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: JodhaBai

Sigh...same arguments over and over on these boards 

I know right. KGF was a sequel to a blockbuster first part.. Raveena or no Raveena it would always have worked. Alia was barely even there in RRR for 3 minutes.

Ash was a legitimate main lead and one of the top two principal characters and the film did exceedingly well. Many reviews said no one could have done what Ash did.

No one take this success away from her no matter how hard they try.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

They’re fine lol. Not that holding hands is always an indicator of everything being fine, but they look fine here. Jr is such a gent. Sigh. 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they are normal couple. they have been married for 16 plus yrs. this is alright. what else do you expect ?

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JodhaBai

Stunning!

Abhishek please shave that off your face and ditch those glasses. He looks terrible with this look

I agree with ditching the glasses but good lord please let him keep the beard. He looks like a plucked chicken without facial hair. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

OMG. Aishwarya looks so so so beautiful. I could stare at her all day. Abhishek as usual looks like a peacock. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG. Aishwarya looks so so so beautiful. I could stare at her all day. Abhishek as usual looks like a peacock. 

What's with the bird analogies?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Unresolved trauma of seeing GC appear as a peacock on JDJ. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Unresolved trauma of seeing GC appear as a peacock on JDJ. 

Give the girl a warning before posting such stuff! Halloween mein ek hafta hai, abhi se kyun bacche ko Dara rahe😭

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Give the girl a warning before posting such stuff! Halloween mein ek hafta hai, abhi se kyun bacche ko Dara rahe😭

Imagine my halat. I was wielding my Asoka sword in the forum, fighting for him, and what does he do? He embarrasses his fans with this traumatic appearance. I had no face to show. 😭