Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abbiya OS: Sirf Tum. Happy anniversary!🥳

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

*°•°*

Thread of destiny, which binds fingers together of two fated people, forms the day they take birth in this world. It already chooses two equal ones, based on soul elements. Fire to fire, water to water, earth to earth, and lastly, space to space. There is no exception of it. They're bound to meet, love, and die together, concurrently find again in next life with new faces, identities, and fate as mortals.

It continued on its way as it was supposed to, until once when one decided to go against it to fetch his love for another, who wasn't in his realm to love. Their love created storm in the empire of theurgy; turned the world upside down, and built something which never existed in the beginning. Nature couldn't help, but accept his rebellion after bestowed a punishment upon his audacity.

He accept it gladly holding her lifeless body in his arms, before dying with her, having tears in blue eyes.

He never regretted choosing her before everything he had.

*°*

"The Diwali celebration will be starting soon, sir. Students are waiting outside." My butler informed me, after putting the meal on the table.

"Okay." I replied, focusing on the food before me.

I can't let her waiting for me more.

Chand and Haseena Raichand, my loving parents in this life time, along with my sarcastic yet caring brother Siddhanth Raichand were preparing for the one of the biggest festivals in this hilly town, Derahdun. Irrespective of class and clans all the people residing in this peaceful place were invited to enjoy free hospitality arranged by us. The Mount, prestigious educational institution having all disciplines registered in it, from elementary studies to research work, at its finest, the Raichand had established it all alongside other high profile businesses for ages. It was the oldest and reputed university which the students went wild to be in it for.

Each year a special function was held for the students in the occasion with special celebration and treatment. Being a student of the same university, I was going to be there without doubt. Especially to meet with the person whom I was waiting for knowingly and who was waiting for me unknowingly.

It took 30 minutes to reach the front gate where everyone was screaming joy in glory. Swapping everyone right and left in small talks, I reached the balcony, where she was litting up the pradeep and candles with a radiant face.

Her curly hair was blowing with gentle breeze; doe eyes were watching the flames lovingly. Night sky was blending with her fair skin and the bright creamy lehenga that she wore. Her belly was uncovered, being touched by the sweet light, illuminating. The possession, love, lust, and longing which I pushed inside me for 19 years in our 24th incarnation took over my veins; warm blood was filling in my body, warming up every sense of me.

I walked towards her; she turned at me. Her smile brightened, growing the hunger inside me. I pushed her inside my ribcage. My black, long cardigan covered her bright attire. Palms slipped into her blouse, teasing her soft skin under my hard ones.

"Abhay.." She moaned, letting my fingers work on its best.

"Not here..please, Ah!" She gritted her jaw to control the warmth that was building up in her core, as my fingertips twitched her soft spouts.

I smirked at her innocence, knowing none going to come here in this restricted area. I banned everyone except her to come here. I was going to ravish her back and forth, just the way she loved in every lifetime.

"None is coming between us, Piya! Just you and me in passion for whole night." I bit her earlobe making her shiver in pleasure, before picking her up in my arms and going inside the room next to us.

We kissed, bit, marked each other as ours, violated us to every extreme we could. She rubbed her nectar on me; I sucked every taste I found inside out her. It continued until she fell on the bed asleep; I stayed awake, witnessing my marks on her glowing skin, alongside the gifts she left on me.

"Violating the nature won't leave you alone. You'll face the punishment as you should."

"I accept everything for being with her only."

"Your Gift of Oblivion in each incarnation will be withdrawn.
Remembering her every death will be the curse that you're bestowed upon.
Your faces will be same. Pain will be repeated.
For the audacity of this forbidden realm her memories of you will be forgotten."

"I accept, just to be with her..."

Her eyelids were wet in tears of pleasure. Weeping off those gently, my lips peaked on her. The music from the other building was coming inside my ears. Function was still going on. The existence of us making love was ignorant to rest of the world.

I found her in this life time as same as I did in past 22 lifetimes. She couldn't remember me, yet always loved me. I could destroy everything for her, to get her I could go any extend. She could put ease on me. Only she had the power to subdue me. The fire inside me put her in sleep; alike the way her water she had tamed me ever since we met.

The faint lights of the candles were falling on our bare bodies. Her milky skin was pouring aliveness in my heart. I stared placing wet kisses on.

You're only for me. All I want is you.

Mujhe toh baas chahiye, Sirf Tum!

Happy 12th Anniversary to Pkyek, everyone!
Woot woot! 🥳🥳🥳

I hope you enjoy the blend of Sirf Tum's 1st promo and Pkyek in this OS! I actually thought of this after watching the first promo last year. 😆 

Let me know how was it! I'll be waiting!😁

Edited by Susmitasumi96 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice one .. 

But does it mean Pia will die in this birth too ... Abhay is being a bit selfish n.. 

What's Pia opinion about this? 

Edited by MyDriYa - 1 years ago
Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Nice one .. 

But does it mean Pia will die in this birth too ... Abhay is being a bit selfish n.. 

What's Pia opinion about this? 

Thank you so much for giving your valuable time to read it!💜

Okay! I hope my explanation can give you a clear insight. 😁

First this story is based on the concept of elements. Fire, water, air etc. In accordance with the concept, only same elemental people can fall in love and get their love a completion with nature's blessings. However, Abhiya broke the rule; had the audacity to go against nature.That brought curse upon themselves of one's remembering everything about their every life and another's not remembering a single thing at all. Abhay remembering everything about Piya and Piya's forgetting about everything about him. So as being mortals Abhiya will die. But here Abhay has to see her death before him. That's his pain. Piya has to leave Abhay behind alone; that's her agony. 

As in every lifetime Abhay remembers everything and gets impatient to meet and be with Piya. That leads him turning a selfish fellow out of desperation. 

Piya always falls in love with Abhay despite not having any memories of their past lives. Her heart always chooses him.

In conclusion, it's an ill-fated love saga of Abhiya which I came up with after watching Sirf Tum 's first teaser, 'Aag Aur Paani'.

I hope, you understand me now.😁

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Hoping for soonest unres!😂🤣

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96

Hoping for soonest unres!😂🤣

uparwale ne chaha toh zarur 🤣🤣

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow what a heart worming & beautiful story of abhiya❤️

how much they love each other 

they can do anything to be with each other🤗

plz keep writing on abhiya👍🏼

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

wow what a heart worming & beautiful story of abhiya❤️

how much they love each other 

they can do anything to be with each other🤗

plz keep writing on abhiya👍🏼

Thank you so much, dear! It meant a lot to me!

Love you!💜