Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Roop_P

This is the same man who accused her of everything. Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. As he had this image of woman who was responsible for his mother's death, all troubles for his life and his sis.

True nature of a man but it goes the same way to woman as well. in my opinion.

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too. Arnav was such ocean.

Most men claim to desire driven, independent and confident women. Yet when confronted with such a creature reverence often evolves into resent. For just like women, men need to be needed.  Arnav stands here. He was looking certain aspects and pretty much trying to hide behind La, but after finding Khushi he struggled to accept such feelings that were new to him as well.

Khushi brought him out of this shell and once she tried to put herself out of his shell what he did. He pulled her back in. At this stage even we had Sheetal bizarre track, Arshi were in a complete syn.

underlined, if you are saying because men always have this edgy nature but I found it opposite.

It depends. If a man is a player then def not, but if the man is a true man and when he finds love and care in his life, he stays faithful. tbh, it is a long debate and if you want to hear my side then I will be open, otherwise I won't open this pandora box.

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hats off to your efforts dear. I must say u r the biggest fan of arshi. Many left induaforum but u keep them alive..u r really doing a great job..

Lot's of love to u. I also wanted to post on induaforum but it has become so complicated i don't understand it. 

Awesome post..your edits are mind blowing. Keep it up ❤️❤️

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karva Chauth

a ritual, a prayer, a wife's dedication for her husband. She believes in it and he believes in her. Beautiful and sublime but a passionate relationship it shows through faith.

Lovely post and beautiful edits.👍🏼

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nickysweet

Hats off to your efforts dear. I must say u r the biggest fan of arshi. Many left induaforum but u keep them alive..u r really doing a great job..

Lot's of love to u. I also wanted to post on induaforum but it has become so complicated i don't understand it. 

Awesome post..your edits are mind blowing. Keep it up ❤️❤️

awe, so sweet of you dear'

Thanks for stopping by. It is not that complicated, if u need help, I'll be glad to assist.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Covila

Karva Chauth

a ritual, a prayer, a wife's dedication for her husband. She believes in it and he believes in her. Beautiful and sublime but a passionate relationship it shows through faith.

Lovely post and beautiful edits.👍🏼

Everything runs around a belief and this belief and faith make things happen.

Thank you for stopping by

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That bold is all it takes to explain his character. She was everything to him.

I just added this up there. I had no time to do many things last night but you all requested it so I posted it.

Thank you but all of these are the ones you have for BFTP threads and our private thread, some you made on the anniversary and I know I have seen some of their eating rituals ones too, don't remember where.

Post all of those here.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roop_P

This is the same man who accused her of everything. Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. As he had this image of woman who was responsible for his mother's death, all troubles for his life and his sis.

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too. Arnav was such ocean.

Most men claim to desire driven, independent and confident women. Yet when confronted with such a creature reverence often evolves into resent. For just like women, men need to be needed.  Arnav stands here. He was looking certain aspects and pretty much trying to hide behind La, but after finding Khushi he struggled to accept such feelings that were new to him as well.

Khushi brought him out of this shell and once she tried to put herself out of his shell what he did. He pulled her back in. At this stage even we had Sheetal bizarre track, Arshi were in a complete syn.

Ah, Roop, what topic yu brought here. Very debatable yet very controversial as well

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Everything runs around a belief and this belief and faith make things happen.

Thank you for stopping by

okay dear i will try it thanks for always helpful to me. Your threads are beautiful indeed

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thank you but all of these are the ones you have for BFTP threads and our private thread, some you made on the anniversary and I know I have seen some of their eating rituals ones too, don't remember where.

Post all of those here.

hmm, That is what I am thinking, let me work on this

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, Roop, what topic yu brought here. Very debatable yet very controversial as well

Controversial big time