Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I have seen women carrying heads on their weight while carrying their child too.

atominis thumbnail

You have staff and servants to take care of you and your baby and home.

Stop drama of trying to act like supermom. Ordinary women who manage housework, work outside and also manage baby on their own have it far harder than you

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Have said before and saying it once again.

Sonam, Mark Twain's eternal muse :

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool.

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

You are right. Moms can do both❤️ 

INDIAN  working woman carries her child on working--- We Are The World, People Around The World, Mundo Cruel, Kinder In Not, Amazing India, Life Is Hard, Working Woman, Working Mother, Working People

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

What point is she trying to make? Middle class women manage their work as well as their family/children/babies quite perfectly, and that too without a horde of nannies. She is stupid and annoying. 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

this post was definitely not needed and right when u all think that motherhood grounds these celebrities, its clearly the opposite. postpartum also known as 4th trimester struggle is real for most of the women in the world. I was so so lucky to have my husband, my mom as well as my MIL by my side the whole time. I never expected the amount of emotional, physical and mental roller-coaster I went through and what impact it would make on my mental health more than physical. I also know some of my friends who had to do it all with no help and just their hubby by their side. its an incredibly difficult period. U are supposed to enjoy your newborn infant baby, not missing out moments, you are also supposed to feed them well and heal at the same time. they said sleep while your baby sleeps but at the same time also make sure u eat healthy so that the baby gets enough nutrients by breastfeeding. its a whole lot of things at the same time and the first 3 months are wild. 

As celebrities, I wish they would be more honest about it and not shove their privilege down everyone's throats. 😔

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hasini009

You are right. Moms can do both❤️ 

INDIAN working woman carries her child on working--- We Are The World, People Around The World, Mundo Cruel, Kinder In Not, Amazing India, Life Is Hard, Working Woman, Working Mother, Working People

this picture is so heartbreaking. I was thinking of all women who works on the fields and low level jobs while nursing and taking care of their babies.