Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

Try taking care of an infant with no house help and work to make a living at the same time 

Not saying she shouldn’t use the resources she’s blessed with but stop being so delusional of her privilege 

This.

Most famous people are so out of touch with reality it’s amazing & this set of Kapoor siblings ARE KNOWN TO. Sonam is completely, thoroughly delusional!!! 

I hope she’s trolled for this b/c this is just laugh-worthy. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushi1981

itne strong reactions for such a post… aajkal to koi pic daalna bhi museebat haiii… it sometimes gets difficult guys… ask new moms… when a baby feeds milk from ur breasts… it bloody hurts n pains…atleast for a few months…and Sonam is a new mom… sometimes it gets uncomfortable because you hv to hold a baby in a certain way to feed him… and you hv to sit in a chair in certain position to makeup being applied on u… as humans sometimes it can get a bit difficult to do both or atleast irritating… 

Why we need to insult a woman or throw stones at her if she posts a pic…she is not self praising herself here… she is just putting a caption mentioning that she is doing both at the same time

ab itti si baat ke liye let’s start criticising her… kya zamana aa gaya haiii 🙄🙄🙄

Self-praise is definitely there 😆

Let's break it down:

Link to Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjrwrUCqOs7/

Caption a La manoS: 
It’s so nice to get back to the real world with my team, get dressed up and meet people.. love being back in my home ground. Love you #Mumbai with all your scars and cracks you’re magic.

What's the video about? 
I'll break that down too:

No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, BABYYYYY, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby, No baby, no baby.

Legit. 🤣

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Such show off of her previlege

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Girls can do all three things, breastfeed their kid, get their makeup done and get a photo clicked😌

More power to her for speaking about breastfeeding, but woman, jahaan se aapki privilege shuru hota hai, woh aadhe se jyaada India ke struggle ka midpoint bhi nahi hota 

YourCat thumbnail

I have help taken care of newborn babies up to kids as well during festive when the mother needs to bake cookies, it helps because kids cling to me like magnet.. Trust me you cant do both.. You will need help even bathing them at times.. 

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ah!! Trust Little Miss My-head-always-in-cloud to come up with some stupidity like this!! Probably her privileged ass might never of the world where women working full time, meanwhile pumping and freezing for the kid.Some do it even without any help or support from others. I don't  know what Earth shattering she is doing here. Oh yeah, you're BFing your baby, while having 4 people to do the work for you, how inspirational. 

Edited by SillyPepper - 1 years ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kar08

'Moms can do both' - Do what exactly ? Sit back and let 4 people do your hair and make up while you perform the revolutionary task of breastfeeding that no woman in the world has ever done before you?😆And the husband saying she is 'built for this'. Built for what? Spa sessions?😆

hahhaha dho dala 

We should send this to anand ahuja 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My God with the kind of replies I m getting here…we all are middle class here… we posts pics in Instagram and Facebook… but if we complain say abt our situation that how bad it is for us that we women hv to go to office, work, come back, take care of kids… it’s so bloody difficult for us… than the people who are poor will laugh at us and say these middle class women are so delusional in their life… that when they get up they hv maid to do their dishes, cook for them, clean their house for them… all they have to do is bloody get up , go to work, come back to home and eat already home prepared food… they don’t do any goddamn work and still cry and complain… what rights do they have to complain…all middle class women live in their own delusional world… probably that’s what our maids or the poor people think about us… right … it means what they are thinking abt us must be true 🙄🙄🙄

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Heights of delusion. What is so path breaking and real about a woman breast feeding her baby whilst a team do her makeup and hair that she captioned the photo with moms can do both and her husband commented she is built for this. The caption and her husband's comment would be appropriate if she had been multi tasking but she is doing one job while the team is doing the other job. 

New moms from all strata of life has their own struggles but the dumb Sonam thinks being able to breast feed while your team works on your makeup and hair is multi tasking and that is a struggle. Actresses are privileged that they can take their kids on set or travel with kids on work trips but other working moms do not have the privilege to take their kids to their work place or travel with them for work. Actresses like Sonam and Kareena should stop acting like they can relate to new moms.