Similarities and other versions of NUKSH: All discussion here - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

I am also a Kannadiga. Have you watched Jothe Jotheyalli? Only the first few episodes are good ? Now the serial had completely lost its charm. Male lead has quit the show. They dragged it hell. I was expecting at least in NUKSH we will get some justice. But now drama has started there also. It's so disappointing to watch. 

No I didn't watch  that.  Always first few months are good episodes.  Then they drag it like anything.   That's why I watch sony serials.  They normally wind up soon. 

Katha unkahee on sony is nice. U can watch. 

Originally posted by sumaishu

Katha unkahee on sony is nice. U can watch. 

yes I heard that.

it is a remake of one of the turkish drama 

I might give it a try during holidays 

Originally posted by Revutty

Aryan  and Anu , miss you so much. Aapke show mein drama bani aur abb NUKSH mein bhi drama hein 

Hi Revu🤗

How are you N ur baby❤️? Taking Good rest?

Originally posted by md410

Hey guys,

To make it easier for us, here is thread where we all can discuss TPR or Marathi version similarities of NUKSH here. 
I am happy to answer what ever I know or rewatch and tell you.

Half way story is beautiful, until ML turns total black. 
BTW I am arpita 

Happy discussions 

telly

Please tag whoever is left. 

Hi Arpita🤗

Thanks for sharing TPR and Nuksh are same makers. I hope NUKSH Dev never ever turns black. If so, I'll quit watching.

Devi ma in Karjat was helping VikEesha... So the temple belonged to Vikrant's family, here it belongs to Vidhi's family But Devi maa is there.👍🏼

TPR started with blank cheque, Nuksh started with 40 lacs worth ring.👍🏼

Office appointment is same

FL acknowledging her love first is same

Eesha Transfer was to Bangalore which Vikrant cancelled. Vidhi transfer was to Branch office which fizzled out after market crash.

(Did Dev give replacement accountant to Branch office manager??😆Looks like he forgot that's why Umarkheda issues.😆

Now Umarkheda problems tackled by themselves perhaps because Vidhi has fallen sick.🤣)

Sudden interim further education jhatka is common.👍🏼

Sudden neend mein se jhatka aakar uthana is common😭 I hope Vidhi's fear doesn't turn out to be some last birth revenge issue.

Abhi mast romantic date vate mood chal raha hai.... but there are constant videos on youtube about Dev's past getting revealed.... God knows what they plan ahead? Story not showing any direct link; because NUKSH they have adopted Mahabharat drama Devvrat-Satyavati-Amba triangle. 

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Hi Arpita🤗

Thanks for sharing TPR and Nuksh are same makers. I hope NUKSH Dev never ever turns black. If so, I'll quit watching.

Devi ma in Karjat was helping VikEesha... So the temple belonged to Vikrant's family, here it belongs to Vidhi's family But Devi maa is there.👍🏼

TPR started with blank cheque, Nuksh started with 40 lacs worth ring.👍🏼

Office appointment is same

FL acknowledging her love first is same

Eesha Transfer was to Bangalore which Vikrant cancelled. Vidhi transfer was to Branch office which fizzled out after market crash.

(Did Dev give replacement accountant to Branch office manager??😆Looks like he forgot that's why Umarkheda issues.😆

Now Umarkheda problems tackled by themselves perhaps because Vidhi has fallen sick.🤣)

Sudden interim further education jhatka is common.👍🏼

Sudden neend mein se jhatka aakar uthana is common😭 I hope Vidhi's fear doesn't turn out to be some last birth revenge issue.

Abhi mast romantic date vate mood chal raha hai.... but there are constant videos on youtube about Dev's past getting revealed.... God knows what they plan ahead? Story not showing any direct link; because NUKSH they have adopted Mahabharat drama Devvrat-Satyavati-Amba triangle. 

I do not think this will turn dark as TPR. unlike subodh, Iqbal will quit😆. he is anyways known for this. 

Do you speak marathi as well? Have you followed the show TPR. If so how come I do not remeber you from Forum. 

I do not think dreams/ nightmare are connected to rebirth.  Also in TPR we knew it was a story of rebirth as Shilpa Tulaskar was shown on both title song and Montage. Here that is not the case. Initial set up was same. Plus this channel is different so copyrights  issues can also come up.  Zee tv already had its remake in hindi. 

There the Jogvin had who used to come to Isha all the time here the baaba told him the girl would bring storm in your like. 

In TPR, Vikrant Sarnjaame was always shown having past that was shared by his assistant played by Mr. Jagtap do not remember his character name. 

Here, Amba is the only one who is connected to his past. I think video talking about his past could be about his biological mother. TPR never promoted vikrant as eligible bachelor.  And he did tell her I was married. Here Dev openly accepted he was not married. so I do not think rebirth plot will play out.   

I will give Mahabharat explanation in another post😆

Last but not least: by this time I meant episodes wise, in TPR wedding preparations of the leads were already going on and half way through. 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by md410

I do not think this will turn dark as TPR. unlike subodh, Iqbal will quit😆. he is anyways known for this. 

Do you speak marathi as well? Have you followed the show TPR. If so how come I do not remeber you from Forum. 

I do speak Marathi🤗. Followed the show TPR because I loved Subodh in Avantika, LokManya, BaalGandharva...... but quit the show after Vikrant shown negative. Had taken brake from forum in those days... also changed my username interim.

I do not think dreams/ nightmare are connected to rebirth.  Also in TPR we knew it was a story of rebirth as Shilpa Tulaskar was shown on both title song and Montage. Here that is not the case. Initial set up was same. Plus this channel is different so copyrights  issues can also come up.  Zee tv already had its remake in hindi. 

There the Jogvin had who used to come to Isha all the time here the baaba told him the girl would bring storm in your like. 

In TPR, Vikrant Sarnjaame was always shown having past that was shared by his assistant played by Mr. Jagtap do not remember his character name. 

Vilas Zende

Here, Amba is the only one who is connected to his past. I think video talking about his past could be about his biological mother. TPR never promoted vikrant as eligible bachelor.  And he did tell her I was married. Here Dev openly accepted he was not married. so I do not think rebirth plot will play out.   

I will give Mahabharat explanation in another post😆

Will wait for your impressions. Filhaal sab jagaha Mahabharat ka daur chal raha hai.

I am humbled to be winner recently in MBK Dharmakshetra Nano writing contest.

Last but not least: by this time I meant episodes wise, in TPR wedding preparations of the leads were already going on and half way through. 

In line commented.

Felt great reading your post. 🤗

I had genuinely hated TPR twist of Vikrant becoming negative. It wasn't convincing at all when they suddenly showed, he plotted everything with Eesha from the very beginning.

If Dev is made negative, along with Iqbal, even I will quit the show😭

And yes, your interpretations above are very correct. About Abhimanyu being the real owner was shown quite early in the show. Even Satya's property division is already come out.

In TPR, both happened just before the twist.