Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Tabh toh bahut magic ✨🪄🥰🥰 hoga

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Revutty

Yes yaar today episode was very much dramatic. Feels to slap Amba for her deeds.

Oh aisa. She gives vampish vibes anyways. 
I thought kanika will turn negative. It was too good to be true to have her change her opinion or thought about vidhi. I am waiting when she opens her real agenda or plan. 
plus the actress playing kanika is always a negative or vampish so she would be same here as well 🤣I can never imagine her playing goody goody 🤣

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/z_OF9-lpfKc

After watching the okay episode of NUKSH this one is giving me good feeling 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Arpita🤗

Phir se apna doubt lekar aagayi mai🤣

You had said that in TPR that the NL confesses during a trip when FL is sleeping 😆

Is the track similar to the BTS released yesterday? Yahan pe bhi Dev and Vidji shayad business trip pe ja rahe😆

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hey Arpita🤗

Phir se apna doubt lekar aagayi mai🤣

You had said that in TPR that the NL confesses during a trip when FL is sleeping 😆

Is the track similar to the BTS released yesterday? Yahan pe bhi Dev and Vidji shayad business trip pe ja rahe😆

dekh ke pata chalega. 

le ke aao doubts no issues.

but abhi story different ho gayi yahaa a bit.

haan there ML confess when she was sleeping. but it was, when she was going to accept a job/transfer to Bangalore. He forces her to get off the bus, they end up going shaddy hotel and vahaa he confesses, Yaha he did transfer her but same ho gaya.  Business trip nahi tha

I saw BTS but mein confuse ho gayi BTS dekh ke. was not she asking him to marry amba or koi aur BTS aaya hai

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi 

Yaar kya Marathi version mein bhi aisa koi Dev Amba ka shaadi track jaisa kuch tha kya

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeta06

Hi 

Yaar kya Marathi version mein bhi aisa koi Dev Amba ka shaadi track jaisa kuch tha kya

He was already married and wife dies. And Marathi vidhi her name was Isha was shown rebirth of his wife and that’s why age difference. 
Basically he murders his wife for money. We thought he loved his wife a lot hence this reborn sir but they changed it to revenge. 

Same PH gave twisted dark turn to story after they build up such a wonderful love story. 
unlike here they did build very wonderful love story. 

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh okay... Story here is totally different... Thank you for replying yaar..

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/eYI8VHW8lHg

Watching this one 😌 .....Here Anu and Arya are too good 😊. Such a cute scene. Expected this type of things in NUKSH too. Again I am becoming fan of Arya vardhan Sir. If they haven't show ghost drama and lagged it too more than 600 episodes this should be very good show.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Just wanted to ask, kya TPR mein bhi itna drama hua tha? How did the family take the news there?